Mick Schumacher [Relax]+INFO

A/N This was an original idea from Wilowsmit. I hope you like it. Please vote, comment and leave a wish. Read the info carefully and enjoy the chapter. 

INFO: I do this one-shots for fun and I really like to fulfil your wishes but there is something what bothers me a bit. In my opinion people should at least leave a "Thank you" after I posted them a personalized one-shot. I take some of my time to create something for you so at least be thankful for it. For some of my stories I noticed that the people don't thank me for it and I will not longer write wishes from people I see doing this for several times. This might sound cruel, but I hope you do understand this. Of course, I don't mean all of my readers with this but there are enough. 

WARNINGS: /
WORDS: 1563

With Mick driving for Haas in the upcoming season I noticed a change in his preparation in preseason. He is always really focused and dedicated to be in the best possible shape but I have the feeling he is doing way to much at the moment.

Early in the morning he leaves the bed to go out for a run after that he does a workout in his home gym and then he is reading over data the rest of the day until he finishes his daily program with another activity. I'm worried that he is doing to much and not give his body enough breaks to be healthy.

On this evening I'm sitting outside, staring at the stars in the sky and let my thoughts wander around. I want him help to relax but we barely see each other and I'm not sure how I could tell him that he needs a break when we are not even talking about other things.

"It's freezing. Why you don't come inside?" Micks voice rips me out of my thinking. He is standing in the door which leads to the garden and looks at me with a little frown on his face.

"I don't want to go inside. I want to watch the stars for a bit." I mumble moving my knees up to my chest to keep a bit of my own body heat.

From Micks side there is only a sight then he disappears into the house for a moment. When he comes back, he carries a blanket and put a fluffy hoodie on his body to keep himself warm.

"Take this." He says, give me the blanket and sit down beside me.

Lovingly he wraps his arm around me pulling me closer to his chest while tucking the blanket tight around my body.

"What is keeping you awake? Normally you're in a deep sleep on this time of the day?" Mick murmurs with an asking tone in his voice.

I sight softly. "You." Is my answer which makes Mick tense up a bit.

"I am?" He asks confused not seem to have a clue what could possible be wrong.

"What did I do to upset you?" His voice sounds a bit nervous probably thinking about what he could have done.

I lift my head up from his chest to look him in the eyes instead.

"I'm not upset, just a bit worried about you." I try find the words to explain him my feelings, but Mick chuckles softly before tightens his arms around me.

"There is nothing to worry about. I'm okay."

"Now you are but I'm worried that you don't give your body enough breaks. You should do a day off." While speaking I can see how his eyebrows furrow together.

"I don't need breaks. I need to be in the best possible shape for the season." Mick huffs slightly not willing to look me in the eyes.

"You are too hard to yourself. Everybody needs a break sometimes. When was the last time you relaxed a bit? Or when was the last time we did something together?" My voice sound snappier than I wanted but I want him to know how I feel.