Oscar Piastri [58+61+63]

A/N Wished by LilyHeseltine123. I hope you like it! Back from my grandparents so I have more time to write again (:

WARNINGS: NSFW
WORDS: 2043

"Hey love." Oscar announces his presence when he enters our apartment, letting the door fall close behind him. I immediately close the book in front of me and make my way to the hallway where Oscar is taking of his shoes and put his keys into the little bowl where we keep them.

"You are back!" I grin and jump into his arms, making him stumble a few steps backwards before he is steady again. He laughs happily before he tightens the grip of his arms around my body a bit. "I missed you too." Oscar still grins and I can't supress one either.

We stay like this for a few more heartbeats before I lose my legs from his hip and let them down to the ground again. I look up to Oscar, who smiles softly at me before he leans down to connect our lips for a tender kiss. Sighting against his lips, I melt into his embrace, just being happy that he is finally back home.

When we lose our lips again, Oscar cups my cheeks with his hands and nuzzles his nose against mine. We both smile at each other happily just being glad to be with each other again. Oscar presses one last kiss onto my lips before he is the first one to speak again.

"What do you think about a chilled evening in the hot tub?" He asks me, tilting his head lightly to the side. I smile at his words, loving the idea of cuddling with him in the warm water and just being close while watching the sky and maybe seeing some stars rise.

"I would love that!" I say and smile at Oscar who looks happy that I like his idea. "I'll get us some wine." Oscar announces and walks to the kitchen while I get us some towels and make my way to the balcony where our hot tub is located.

I take off my clothes and let my body slide into the warm water, sighting when it surrounds me completely and lean back for a moment before I put on the bubbles which softly crizzle the surface of the water. When Oscar comes onto the balcony, I open my eyes and observe how he places to glasses of wine on the side of the hot tub before he takes a close look at me.

"Naked? Mh, I like that." Oscar smirks cheekily before he drops his clothes to the ground too and sits down beside me into the hot tub. His arm wraps around my shoulder to pull me into his chest and he presses a soft kiss onto my temple. He reaches for my glass and hands it to me before he takes his own and we clink our glasses lightly together before we sip our wine and chat about the past weekend.

After we finished our wine glass, we cuddle for a bit longer before we start kissing. We don't keep the kiss calm for long and it is soon filled with lust and desire. I straddle Oscar's hip, already feeling his growing erection on my tight. His tongue is swiping over my lower lip lightly before he pushes it trough, not being patient enough to wait for me open my mouth.

I whimper against his lips, feeling desperate for his touch after he was away for so long again. Pushing my body closer against his, pressing my breast against his firm chest, and trying to get some friction by slowly rolling my hips against his.

Oscars hands close around my hips, helping me to keep up with the movement, groaning softly against my lips before he let his mouth wander down my neck a bit. He sucks on the skin, which is covering my pulse, turning it into a lilac spot and marking me up. I lull my head back a bit while a soft moan leaves my lips and Oscar continues his treatment.

"Stay here or go to the bedroom?" He asks after a few more moments of sharing intimacies and looks at me waiting. "Stay here." I manage to breath out feeling way too desperate to wait until we manage to take this to the bedroom. Oscar nods at my words and adjust my body on his lap a bit before he looks up to me again.