Frederik Vesti [Baby]

A/N Last one-shot wih an easter theme. This one was wished by LilyHeseltine123. I hope you like it!

WARNINGS: NSFW
WORDS: 1585

"Fred." I whine softly when the danish boy keeps dragging me trough the streets of Austria.

We are here for the preseason testing of the F3 but since it is also easter on this weekend Frederik consists on the traditional easter walk that he would normally do with his family. But the weather today is not the best for a walk. It is snowing lightly, and a harsh wind is blowing trough the streets.

Shivering I try to get closer to Fred, but I am already tightly pressed to his side. His arm is wrapped around my shoulder but while I am freezing, he does not seem to be bothered by the typical April weather.

"Just a few more minutes love." Fred mumbles and presses a kiss onto my head.

There is the sound of giggling and cheering children roaming trough the street and when we walk past the next garden, we can see to kids during their easter egg hunt. They do not seem to be bothered by the weather either and just eager to find their presents.

For a moment Fred and I watch the two searching for the hided items then we turn around and walk into the direction of the hotel we are staying in again.

"Do you remember the kids talk we had a while ago?" Fred asks me before he entwines our fingers and then caress the back of my hand.

"I do. We both weren't sure about if it is the right time for a baby." I grin lightly when I get a thought of in what direction this conversation is going.

"Still thinking the same about it?" Fred stops walking to look at me and bites on his lip a bit insecure.

"I still think we are young, but I am sure we can handle a baby and that we are ready for it." In the beginning of the sentence Fred face drops but then it brightens up with every word I say.

"How about we try now?" He asks suddenly seeming very excited. A bit perplexed I look at him for a moment before I can answer him.

"Sure! Let's go back to the hotel." I grin wide at Fred and his face seems to get even more happier before we star our way back.

We both are a bit impatient and walk back pretty fast until we are in the warm hotel again. The warm air stings a bit on my cold skin, but I ignore it because I am looking forward for what would happen in our room now.

In the elevator the air is glimmering, and Fred seems to struggle to keep his hands by himself and not touch me in an inappropriate way in public. We rush to our shared room and as son as the door falls close behind us, Fred presses me against it and begins to kiss me.

Stumbling we make our way to the bed, nearly tripping over one of the suitcases before we reach the end of the bed. I give him one last kiss then I detached our lips.

"Take of my clothes." I whisper and can see how Fred's pupils dilate slightly.

Slowly Fred fingers close around the hem of my shirt before he pulls it over my head. His fingers loosen the straps of my bra while his mouth presses soft kisses onto my skin and down my neck.

One of his hands is wandering behind my back to open the bra and then remove it from my body. His other hand lifts one of my breasts a bit up and then he closes his lips around one of my nipples.

Fred let his tongue swirl lightly around it before grazing the delicate skin with his teeth. My fingers start to tug on his shirt because I want to feel his naked skin and see him properly. For a moment Fred pulls back, tosses his shirt onto the ground before he takes my face in his hands and gives me another kiss.