Kimi [R19]

A/N Was not feeling very creative with this one. I hope you like it nevertheless IsaDini22. Please vote, comment and...I don't know, follow me on Instagram or something :D dreaming_lena is the name.

WARNINGS:/
WORDS: 625

From a rustling sound I wake up from my deep slumber, cuddling deeper under the blanket when the cold air of the bedroom hits my skin. When I want to cuddle myself more against Kimi, I realise that his side of the bed is empty but still warm.

I open my eyes just a little bit and can see that the outside of the house is barely touched by the sun and that it is rather dark outside. A blink on the clock is telling me that it is just six o'clock. Groaning I want to close my eyes again but then the sound of glass bottles clicking together let me sit up.

Whatever Kimi is doing I hope he has a good reason for it. Shivering I wrap my arms around my body to keep myself a bit warm and dribble down the stairs. In the doorway to the kitchen, I wait and observe what Kimi is doing.

He rustles in the cabinets, pulls a bottle out of it before shaking his head and pushing it back inside. Finally, he seems to find what he was searching for because he lifts a bottle of vodka in a kind of triumphant way before he opens the bottle.

"It's six o'clock in the morning, you're not having vodka." A bit in shock I look at Kimi who not even flinches when I exclaim these words. Why does he think that vodka on this time of the day is a good idea?

"Why not?" Kimi looks at me with an emotionless face and seems not to understand what exactly why issue with this is.

"Uhm, because..." I want to justify my statement that he can't drink it now but honestly, I have no idea. Probably because it is not really accepted behaviour in the community.

"See, there is no reason." He says and pours himself some vodka in a glass.

"Do you want one too?" Kimi lifts the bottle a bit and waits patiently for my answer.

"I probably shouldn't say yes but I take one." I sit down on the kitchen counter and grab the drink which Kimi has poured me in.

"Cheers." We say in unisono before sipping at the vodka.

I shiver lightly when the harsh taste runs down my throat and leaves a bit of a burning feeling. While Kimi pours himself another vodka, I am satisfied with one. I was never the biggest fan of only vodka and usually have to mix it with something to soften the taste.

The funny thing when Kimi is drinking alcohol is always when it's starting to show. He gets very talkative and bubbles the words sometimes faster then I can proceed them. Sometimes he even switches languages and even though I am pretty good at speaking Finnish he is barely understandable with his drunk accent.

Kimi also turns into a very extrovert person when the alcohol hits him. Normally he is rather shy but with the alcohol he dances like no one is watching. The one or the other person from formula one was shocked how much Kimi can talk if he wants to, but I think everything about the drunk Kimi is amusing.

Well, it is amusing until he gets' all cuddly and wants to hug almost everyone but luckily, he needs a lot of alcohol to get in this state. I'm not sure why he is drinking on this time of the day I just accept it. When he wants to talk about it, he is going to speak up himself.

And until he is going to talk to me, I accompany him in the kitchen and even drink vodka at six in the morning and all of this because I love him.