Dan Ticktum [F3]

A/N Wished by JKay2011. I hope you like it! Please vote, comment and leave a wish. Enjoy this chapter. (:

WARNINGS: /
WORDS: 600

Snuggled up in one of Dan's fluffy Carlin hoodies and a warm blanket I sit on the couch and watch the sunset dipping the world in beautiful colours. Shades of red, orange and pink decorate the sky like watercolours on a paper.

Dan is currently on a run while I enjoy some alone time at home. I was reading book until I noticed that the light starts to fade away. My book was placed in my lap when I lift my gaze and observe the changing colours.

When the front door close with a loud sound I look away from the sky and look to the doorway instead. In this moment Dan sticks his head around the corner and wave at me.

"I'm back." He announced loud, before coming the few steps to the couch, lean down and press a gentle kiss to my cheek.

"I noticed." I chuckle quietly while a large grin forms on Dan's lips.

"I'm going to hop in the shower. Want to join?" he asks flashing a cheeky smile.

"You wish." I say throwing a pillow after him while he disappears laughing in the direction of the bathroom.

Since Dan only needs a few minutes in the shower I decide that I will not continue reading my book but snuggle a bit deeper into my blanket.

As predicted Dan is out of the shower after just ten minutes. I can hear him tapping over the floor to the bedroom and then rumbling around in the wardrobe.

"Babe? Have you seen my hoodie? You know, the new one from Carlin." He suddenly yells out of the bedroom making me chuckle silently.

"Nooo." I answer him while knowing exactly that the hoodie is on my body.

With a bit confused face Dan comes into the living room wearing nothing else than a low hanging jogging pants.

"I was sure I placed it on the bed before I went out. You're sure you didn't see it?" He asks coming closer to the couch.

For a moment I admire his free upper body before lifting my gaze and try to look innocent but can't prevent the smile from creeping onto my lips.

Dan furrows his eyebrows for a moment before the realisation hits him.

"You're wearing it, aren't you?" He says, smiling down at me and waiting for an answer.

"I don't know what you are talking about." I giggle and close the blanket tighter around my body.

A devious smile appears on Dan's lips when he towers his body over mine and grab the blanket to pull it away. For a moment I try to hold against him but let go of the blanket when Dan does not expect it.

With a little huff he falls down the couch holding the blanket in his hand while pulling an absolute adorable face. My giggles echo trough the room while Dan is watching me with a gentle smile.

"You look so much better in my clothes than I do." He sights before lifting his body from the ground and back onto the couch.

Together we snuggle deeper into the couch, placing the soft blanket above our bodies to keep us warm and cozy.

My fingers draw light circles over Dan's back his head buried deep into my neck bend. Soft hums leave his lips when he tightens the grip around my body a bit.

"I love you." He mumbles barely audible but still with his full heart.

"I love you to." I whisper into the dark, listening to the soft breathing of Dan and drifting into a deep sleep myself.