Jüri Vips [17+19]

A/N Wished by why-are-you-here-. I hope you like it! I'm having my most boring uni course now...yay. Please leave a vote and a comment for some feedback (:

WARNINGS: /
WORDS: 1473

"...oh, and then we are going to this new restaurant in the city." Jüri finishes his long list of things he would like to do in his free time. He came home from Monaco barely ten minutes ago and he already had planned the next days and hours without even asking if I have some free time.

"I'm not an item over which you can decide." I say kind of pissed because he decided so many things and not even think about asking me if there is anything I like to do or if I even have time to fulfil his plans.

"...what?" Confused Jüri looks up and his forehead shows some wrinkles. He does not seem to get what I am trying to say so I have to make my words more precise for him.

"I am not yours. You can't just determined over my life!" My words maybe sound a bit harsh, but I do not like the fact that he is kind of controlling what I am going to do over the next days. Deep inside of me I know his intentions are not bad at all, but I still do not like the though of getting controlled.

"I...I am not determining over you just planning the time we have as long as I am at home." Jüri says and looks kind of hurt. In his eyes I can still see the confusion but there is a hint of anger too.

"And still, you did not ask me. Just planned and assume that I will follow your instructions." I try to stay calm and make my point clear that I would like to do things with him but that he still has to ask me. But Jüri seem to get only the negative out if what I am saying.

"It's not like this and you know that!" He almost shouts now and throw his hands up in anger. I do not want to but still I flinched away from his hands and looks on the ground, not daring to see him in the eyes.

"You flinched." He muttered in shock and tries to get close to me, but when his hand wants to close around my wrist, I take a step away and get out of his range.

"I sleep in the guestroom." Still looking on the ground I want to leave the living room but Jüri follows me closely and seems to still think of what just happened. I want to be alone now and clear my thoughts a bit, but I can not do this when Jüri is beside me and wants to talk.

"Can we please talk trough this?" He asks and I can almost see his pleading eyes, but I don't look up because I know I would say yes when I would see his hurt face.

"No!" I say decisive and close the door of the guestroom behind be and to be safe also turn the key to lock the door. Slowly I let my body slide down to the ground and lean with my back against the door.

For a few seconds it is silent on the other side of the door then I can hear Jüri mumble "I am sorry." and then footsteps that walk away from this room. I can feel how a knot builds up in my throat and my eyes start to burn because of the tears which are going to fall down my cheeks soon.

I don't know why I reacted so sensitive on Jüri planning the next days for us, but I think it has to do with the stress. Sometimes everything overwhelms me, and my skin gets just really thin no matter what is happening. The tears run over my cheeks and I can not prevent a sob leaving my lips from time to time.

Annoyed, I rub over my cheeks and try to get rid of the salty tears which running down my face just like the raindrops outside against the window. The wind seems to have picked up its strengths and I can hear the blinds rustle.

It seems like a storm is coming up and since I am not the biggest fan of thunder or lightning, I crawl into the bed and cuddle myself under the blanket to kind of protect myself from the weather. Normally I would cuddle closely to Jüri, but I want to let things cool down first and do not want to see his hurt expressions because I flinched like I was expecting him to hit me.

The rain is tapping loudly against the window and just after the room was lit up from a lightning a loud thunder growls trough the night. I cuddle myself deeper into the blanket, but I can't keep myself from being a bit scared of the weather. Sometimes I feel childish because I am still scared of thunder, but it is like this and I can not change it.

I wait for a few more minutes but the weather does not seem to calm down and so I decide to sneak back into the shared bedroom of Jüri and me. My feet make little tap noises when I walk to the bedroom where Jüri should be.

Carefully I open the door and try to make no noise which could potentially wake up Jüri who is probably asleep. I cuddle myself under the blanket and search for Jüris hand to hold on but before I can connect our fingers Jüri wraps his arms around me.

"Scared of the thunder?" He mumbles with a cracking voice and wraps the blanket closer around both of us. Jüri does not judge my fear and just tries to comfort me. I hum conformingly and lay my head in his neck bend breathing in his familiar scent.

"I'll keep you warm and safe." Jüri says and let his hands wander over my back to calm me a bit down. When another thunders roars trough the room I try to get even closer to his warm body.

"Please, hold me closer." I almost whimper and can feel how Jüri shuffles a bit around to let my body completely rest on his. You can probably not tell where one body begins and where the other ends, but this position makes me feel safe and calm.

"I heard you crying." The Estonian mutters and tighten his grip around me. He hates to see me cry and especially when he is the reason for it. Preferable he want to wrap me in bubble foil and let never anyone hurt me.

"I'm sorry about what I said earlier." Is my answer completely ignoring what he just said over hearing me cry. It is true, I am sorry that I snapped at him and I hope he is not mad at me because of this. Or hopefully not too mad.

"You don't need to be sorry! I am the asshole in this situation." Jüri says and let his fingers wander over my back again. "I should have thought about that you maybe already have plans or would like a cosy day inside." He apologizes and my muttered "it's okay" seem to be enough of an answer for him.

"Why did you flinch? Did you really think that...that I could hit you?" He then asks me after a couple of minutes we cuddlee in silence, only the wind and the distance thunder audible. His stroking on my back stops and Jüri seems to be a bit scared of my answer.

"No...I don't know. You just were so angry." I am not completely sure what I was thinking in this moment it was just kind of a reflex to flinch away from his angry state. I trust Jüri and I am disappointed from myself that I give him the sign that I am scared of him.

"I could never hurt you, okay? I love you and would do everything to protect and not hurt you." Jury tries to convince me and wraps his arms even closer around me even if I don't know if this is even possible.

"I know, I know this. And I do not know why I flinched, but I did and if I would make it undone if I could." I mumble close to his ear and can feel new tears prickle in my eyes, but I hold them back.

"Shhh, we talk about this tomorrow, okay? Now we both need to rest a bit." Jüri calms me when he feels the little trembling of my shoulders. He keeps mumbling sweet nothings into my ear, continues with the kind of back massage until I can feel myself falling deeper and deeper into the desired sleep.

We are going to fix this, not now but we going to find a way to make everything perfect again.