Callum and Marcus [New Experience]

A/N Two drivers and NSFW. I think you know the drill, it is a threesome! Please leave some feedback because it is the first one I have ever written. 

WARNINGS: NSFW (I feel soooo dirty)
WORDS: 2726 (woopsi)

I am friends with Callum and Marcus now for a couple of time after we met on a rando party a few years ago and instantly clicked with each other. Since then, we like to spend time together and would lie if I say that I don't love these two idiots.

On this particular evening we planned on just drinking a bit and gossiping about the newest rumours but sometimes things are not proceed how you thought they would be.

All three of us have a beer in one of our hands and we just chat a bit while soft music is playing in the background. While the boys mock each other from time to time I just smile along because I really enjoy every minute with them.

"Hey Quokka, how about we talk about this boy who calls himself your lover?" Marcus suddenly chirps and Callum nods enthusiastically.

They started to call me quokka not long after we met because I am from Australia plus, I am almost always smiling. Just to clarify I am not the only one with a nickname. We call Marcus Kiwi and Callum is mockingly called Prince from time to time.

"He is not existing anymore." I tell the boys and start to fiddle with the sticker on my bottle. It is true my boyfriend and I are not a couple anymore, but I am not particular sad about this change in my life.

The boys exchange a look before Callum asks carefully. "And are we sad about this or...?" Both of them were never the biggest fan of my boyfriend but they would do anything to cheer me up.

"Nope." I let the p plop a bit and take a sip of my beer. Callum and Marcus exchange another look before a dirty grin appears on both of their faces.

"Well, since you are not together anymore. Spill the tea, was he good?" Marcus asks and my cheeks flush scarlet. We do talk sometimes about sexual stuff but never in detail plus most of the time I just listen to what the others say.

"Uhm, it was okay. I guess." I bite on my lip. Indeed, it was not okay it was below average, but I don't want to only trash talk about my ex.

"You guess?" Callum exclaims. "This does not sound very convincing darling."

I sight deeply before I expand my answer a bit. "It was not particular bad, but it was always the same and rather boring. Plus, he didn't make me come." The last few words I just mumble and hope that they didn't hear them but of course they had.

"Wait a minute. You two were together for almost a half year and he never make you orgasm?!" Marcus asks in a kind of shock making my cheeks only turn into a darker shade of red being a bit ashamed of what I just confessed.

"Seems like. He never really tried to pleasure me, just simple sex without a happy ending for me." I fiddle with my fingers and do not want to look up to meet the boys' eyes. But I can't see the look they exchange either and flinch when they both come closer to me.

"How about us...you know?" Callum asks and brushes one of my hair strand behind my ear.

My head shoots up and I exchange a look with both boys. My cheeks flush red at the thought of getting intimate with one of them not to mention both. I can't deny that both of them are pretty good looking but can we do this?

"You want to...?" I can not even finish my sentence and speak the words that get kind of stuck in my throat.

"Why not? Doesn't it sounds exciting?" Marcus asks while already letting his lips roam over the skin of my neck. Automatically I lean my head to the side to give him a better access and kind of agree to the offer from the boys.