Daniel Ricciardo [N20]

A/N Wished by yourgirlel. I hope you like it! I wish you all a good sunday (well the last hours of it). Enjoy (:

WARNINGS: NSWF (I googled some advise for writing and I saw things... :o)
WORDS: 900

With a quiet sigh, I get out of the elevator and pull my suitcase behind me. I spent the last week with my parents and Daniel stayed at home because he had some appointments with the team.

As I walk into the hallway, I am greeted by music that resounds through our apartment. Smiling, I hang my jacket on the wardrobe and strip my shoes off my feet.

Daniel doesn't seem to have noticed that I'm back and so I'm heading towards the living room to see where he's at.

I stop in the door frame and look at the scene in front of me in surprise. Daniel sits on the couch, leans back a little and moves his hand up and down at height of his crotch.

He has only pushed his pants down a little to free his erection and massages his length with even movements. At this moment, a quiet groan grumbles out of his throat and pulls me out of my rigidity a little.

With an amused smile on my lips, I take a few steps back and announce myself with an "I'm back."

As I bend around the corner and step into the living room, I just see Daniel pulling up his pants in horror and putting a pillow on his lap.

"We're you just touching yourself?" I ask him with a giggle and can see a slight redness spreading on his cheeks. Normally he wouldn't be embarrassed by this, but the words seem to get stuck in his throat right now.

I easily put my hand on his cheek and give him a little kiss on his mouth, which probably frees him from his rigidity. He cheekily reaches for my hip and pulls me onto his lap, where I can clearly feel what he has just worked on.

Daniel's hands are placed on my butt, trying to roll my hips a little bit against his, but I stay stubbornly seated and wait until he gives up with a little pout.

As he sits quietly, I begin to kiss from his mouth down his neck. Nibble here and there a little on the delicate skin and suck a little blood to the surface.

Willingly Daniel leans his head back a little and gives me more leeway. Slightly I nibble at his pulse and Daniel's finger digs a little into my skin.

My hands wander under his shirt, but don't take it off him. Instead, I let my fingers wander over the firm abdominal muscles and dig my fingernails into the skin here and there, which makes Daniel shake easily.

With an elegant movement, I loosen myself from his grip and get down on the knees between his legs. Daniel looks at me from half-opened eyes but drops his head as I pull down his loose jogging pants.

Teasingly I let my fingertips swipe over the bulge in his boxer shorts, I don't take them off him yet.

Slowly I kiss over the tattoo on his tight and tease him with my fingers under the edge of the boxer shorts. Shortly I look up between my eyelashes to Daniel and then slowly remove his shorts.

Daniel hiss quietly as the cooler air hits his rock-hard erection. The top is already slightly reddened, and I can imagine that he would like to come quickly to his orgasm.

With my tongue I moisten my hand and then let it slide over the shaft a few times. I turn my wrist again and again to stimulate it a little differently and listen to the quiet moaning and grunting what comes over Daniel's lips.

When I pull my hand back, Daniel whimpers quietly, but moans again in the next second. I lick a strip from the root to the tip and then let my tongue circle around the sensitive head.

Slowly I close my mouth around it and take as much of its length as I can. I work the rest a little with my hand and bring Daniel ever closer to his high.

At a regular pace I lift and lower my head, let my tongue slide over the bottom of his erection again and again and breathe small kisses to the top, from which the salty pre cum already drips.

Aroused, Daniel reaches into my hair and tries to push me a little deeper down on himself. I hum against the choking reflex and give in to Daniel's pressure. I let my hand wander a little deeper and grab his sensitive balls.

Daniel's pressure on my head subsides a little bit and so I can lift my head a bit more. At the top of its length, I put my lips around its tip and start to circle the sensitive tip again with my tongue.

I continue to massage his balls and increase my pace once more. A few seconds later Daniel comes into my mouth and I swallow it down, even if I not really like the taste of it.

While Daniel is still coming down from his peak, I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand and disappear into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

Just when the salty taste has disappeared a little from my mouth, Daniel hugs me from behind and presses a kiss on my cheek.

"It's nice that you're back." He mutters and pulls me tightly to his chest.