Charles Leclerc [26+82+83]

A/N Update before the F2 and F1 Qualifying. This one is for donutcakie. I hope you like it! Added the physical affection prompts to this request because I think they fit good in this (:

WARNINGS: /
WORDS: 934

Groaning I turn a bit around on the couch trying not to move too much because it would hurt me. I have the worst aching muscles ever and I do not want to move an inch. The only reason for this aching is that Charles insisted that I do his training with him and now we have this dilemma.

I can barely move, and Charles is trying his best not to laugh at me. In the morning I already felt the aching in my muscles but not it feels like it is at his peak, I least I hope it does not get worse than it already is.

To loosen my muscles, I cuddle with a hot water bottle and took some magnesium this morning which would also help the muscles to relax again. While Charles is out for some groceries, I just hope that the day would end soon, and I can stop to suffer.

When the door opens and closes, I know that Charles is back, but I do not move, just continue to stay cuddled under my blanket. Footsteps come closer to the living room, and I open one of my eyes to see Charles smiling at me.

"Feeling better?" He asks and leans down to press a soft greeting kiss to my lips. "Mh, a bit." Lie, but he should not make himself self reproaches. I could have stopped the training when I wanted to, but I did not and now I have to life with the consequences.

"How about a bath? It could you help to relax you muscles." Charles suggests and carefully let his fingertips wander over my cheek. I lean my head in his hand and sight at the warm which radiates from him before answering.

"Would be great." I hum and press a kiss into his palm. "I'll be back in a minute." Charles promises and makes his way to the bathroom to fill the tub with warm water. I sight at the thought of getting some relaxion and slowly begin to free myself from the blanket. While sitting up I have to hiss lowly because of the pain but I try to breath it away.

"Come, it is ready." Charles appears in the doorway again and holds his hand in my direction, but I am not going to walk to the bathroom. Instead of taking his hand I pout softly and hold my hands up like a little child.

"Carry me. Please?" Charles looks at me for two seconds before he sights and squats in front of the couch. I wrap my arms and legs around him to hug him from behind and cuddle my head into his neck bend while Charles already is standing up again.

"You should be glad that I love you." He laughs while walking the few meters to the bathroom. I do not answer him just press a thanking kiss against his neck and tighten my grip around him a bit.

When we reach the bathroom, warm air surrounds us, and I want to let go of Charles, but he has other plans. "And into the water with you." He laughs and pretends as if he let me fall into the bathtub. I squeak because it shocks me a bit and try to hold myself tighter against him.

"Charles!" I exclaim while he is giggling with excitement, and I can't suppress a grin because it was indeed funny. "I'm sorry." He says but I do not believe him because he is still grinning like an idiot.

I give him a kind of stern look and take of my clothes to finally hop into the warm water. Charles undresses himself to before he let his body sink behind mine into the bathtub.

We both savour the warmth and cuddle a bit. My back against his chest and his fingers that wander over my skin from time to time. I sight softly when I can feel my aching muscles finally relax and lay back a bit more.

"Can I wash your hair?" Charles suddenly asks and sounds a bit excited like it is something he wanted to do for a long time but never had a chance to. I allow it and slide a bit forward so that he can wash my hair.

He wets it carefully, not wanting to get any water into my eyes and when he is sure he has wet every part he grabs the shampoo. Charles fingers foam in my hair, rubbing over my scalp and making me sight in enjoyment.

"You're supposed to wash my hair but this feels more like a massage." I announce and I am sure that Charles is proud that I like it so much. He presses a soft kiss onto my shoulder before he finally washes the foam out of my hair again until nothing is left in it.

I lean back onto his chest again, wanting to savour the last moments in the bathtub before we had to leave it again. My head leans against Charles shoulder and his hand are brushing gently over my cheek.

He cups it with one of his hands to turn my head a bit. His lips place a soft kiss onto my forehead, leaving them connected with my skin for a few seconds. "I love you." Charles mutters, still closely by my forehead with his lips.

A light smile forms onto my lips and I close my eyes still being a bit overwhelmed when he says these words to me. "I Love you too." I promise and can feel Charles lips curl up too.