George Russel [R16+18]

A/N Wished by sooph-sooph-sooph. I hope you like it although it is a bit short. Please vote, leave a comment and take a look at my PROMPT list for a wish. Enjoy!

WARNINGS: /
WORDS: 590

Groaning I massage my temples a bit to get rid of the pounding headache behind my forehead. Last night was way too short for my liking and I had no time to get some coffee yet. We were discussing data and a strategy for today race but we had very different opinions on which would be the best.

When I have not sleep enough, I get very grouchy and the fact that I did not have a coffee for breakfast make things only worse.

"Morning darling." George chirped with a broad grin on his lips. We are in a relationship for a few months now, but we keep the contact on a race weekend limited because we do not want to show too much affection in public.

It is not the fact that we are scared of the reactions of the team but rather that we like to keep things private. The team does now about us and we get some teasing comments from them as well, but we do not want everyone else questioning if we are professional enough.

Today I am not in the mood to reply George's happy greeting instead I just hiss lowly because of the pain his voice triggers in my head.

"Did...did you just hiss at me?" George asks a bit perplexed kneeling down beside my chair to take a look at my face.

"Hey, what's wrong? Are you not feeling well?" Gently George pushes one of my hair strands behind my ear to open the little curtain my hair form in front of my face.

When he sees the deep circles under my eyes he sights softly before caressing my cheek with his fingertips. His touch brings my body a bit relaxion, but I am not really in the mood to deal with a talking boyfriend.

"Long night?" He asks before sitting down on a chair next to me and wrapping his arm around my shoulder for comfort.

"Hm." I mumble and burry my head in his neck bend sniffing in the familiar smell of his cologne.

"I would kill for a coffee...literally." I then ad and make George chuckle a bit.

"Then I will be a good boyfriend and get my girl some coffee before she starts to murder other people." On that note George wants to stand up but I do not let him move.

"No, don't move." One of my arms flung around his neck to keep him in his place while I cuddle a bit more against his warm body.

Comforting Georges grip tighten a bit before he let his hands wander in little circles over my back. Normally we do not show this much affection in the paddock but today was different. I need him by my side because he makes everything better for me.

As hoped the pain fades away a bit before it is only dull and not longer pounding. With a quiet sight I loosen my body from George's and look at him properly for the first time today.

He has a loving look on his face but seems to be a bit worried about me too.

"Feeling better?" He questions my behaviour before caressing my cheek just like a few minutes ago.

"I do, but I will feel much better if my boyfriend actually gets me a coffee now." Giggling I watch how a broad grin spreads on George's face.

"You are the worst." He mumbles, press a quick kiss on my lips before disappearing to get me the desired cup of coffee.