Mick Schumacher [4]

A/N This one is for LaaSports. I'm sorry that it is a bit short but I hope you like it anyway. Please vote and comment for feedback. Enjoy!

WARNINGS: /
WORDS: 555

Spending the whole day on the couch with Mick on a free weekend is something I'm always really looking forward to. Lying tightly intertwined, running a movie in the background, and just enjoying the company of the other one.

A sweet kiss here and there and then dozes off again. We don't talk much on these days, but we don't need that either. While my head is bedded on his chest, Mick has put his arms tightly around me and strokes my back, lost in thought.

This was our first free day together since a long time. I really missed him being this close to me and so I enjoy every second of this day. Soon I feel that Micks body is relaxing under me and I thought he has fallen asleep.

As I lift my gaze a little, I see that Mick staring absently at the ceiling and didn't seem to be here mentally. So, he is not asleep but deep in his thoughts.

"What's going on in your head?" I ask him, which makes him startle from his dream world. He looks at me with a loving smile. Before lifting his hand, a bit and touch my face gently.

"You know I love you?" he asks, stroking my cheek. Smiling, I bend up a little.

"I know and you know what? I love you too." Gently I put my lips on his and give him a little kiss. Quietly, Mick sighs before taking my face into his hands and looking at me seriously.

"I mean it seriously. You are one of the only people where I can be myself. You make me feel alive. For the first ever I feel like I can breathe. You don't just see Mick Schumacher, the son of the multiple world champion, the legend. For you I'm Mick, just Mick and that's why I love you so indescribably."

I look Mick in the eyes, and I don't know what to say. I know that these constant comparisons with his father honor him, but also put enormous pressure on him.

For me, it always didn't matter who his father is, as he says, for me he's just Mick. The funny, sometimes somewhat planned boy who can cook me the best pasta. Who is an incredible softie but would never admit it.

Instead of saying something, I just put my lips on his. Sometimes actions say more than a thousand words and since I am speechless, this is the only way to express my feelings for him properly.

When we pull back both our lips are puffed, and our cheeks are decorated with a reddish color. My breath is a bit faster but the perfect sportsman underneath me seems like he just took a nap and haven't make out with me.

"How about I make us some pasta and then we cuddle up again?" Mick ask me, while his hands wander trough my hair.

"Sound perfect." I mutter while burying my head in his neck. With a little chuckle Mick stands up, while lifting me up in his arms. In the kitchen he starts cooking, while I hang on him like a little koala the whole time.

This day was perfect and I'm sure the rest of it will be as good as it was the whole time.