Lando Norris [Going Public]

A/N Requst by someone anonymous, This was finally the last request from the old list. Now I can start with the new prompts and hopefully the words are going to be easy to write for me (:

BOOKS with him:
Learning to Love
Redamancy

WORDS: 990

Being in a relationship with Lando is something I could never had dreamed of but now I would not want to miss a second with him. We are together for a couple of months now, but we keep things really private. There are rumours that Lando is in a relationship, but no one has proof, and we would like to have some more time for ourselves.

Lando did tell his friends about me but we just met for one or two times, so I am not that close with them. They are friendly and I get along with their girls too. I feel accepted from everyone and so I feel quite comfortable with the thought of getting public with Lando in the future.

Currently Lando is carry on his job as a part time streamer while I sit in the kitchen and study a bit for my upcoming exams. From time to time, I can hear Lando's screams and laugher from upstairs which make me smile but sometimes also roll my eyes about him.

After around twenty minutes my phone announces a message from Lando. I grab my phone and unlock the screen to see what he wants.

Can you bring me some food? <3

He asks me and I can almost see his puppy eyes while asking this and probably pulling a little pout. A soft smile appears on my lips and I type a quick answer.

I bring you some in around ten minutes. Remember to turn of your camera!

I remind him before I start to prepare some food for him. It is not that I don't want to go public with Lando but I am a bit scared of the reaction of some of the fans. I know that many of them are sweet and kind, but others will hate me just because I date their favourite driver.

When I am finished with preparing the food I walk upstairs and wait for a few seconds in front of Lando's gaming room where I can hear him talk with the chat or with George and Alex.

"Guys, I will be back in a second. Just need t grab some food because I am nearly starving." He announces and I wait for a few more seconds before softly knocking on the door and open it just a little bit.

"Can I come in?" I almost whisper, not wanting to be caught by his camera.

Lando flashes me a bright smile and nods before he opens his arms and invites me for a hug. I place his food on the desk before leaning into the hug. We stay like this for a few seconds before I detach our bodies again.

"Thank you love! I will not stream much longer and after it we can watch this new movie. What do you think?" He asks and let his fingers dance over the skin of my cheek.

Before I can answer him a voice out of his headphones stops me from speaking.

"Mate you are not muted!" Alex says and both of our eyes went wide.

We just kind of outed us in front of the whole twitch people. Lando looks at me, mouthing a "sorry" but I really do not know how to feel in this moment. Quickly Lando mutes his microphone before he pulls me on his lap.

"I am so, so sorry." He mumbles and tries to catch my gaze, making sure that I am not angry with him.

"It's okay, I guess." I mutter and entwine out fingers. "We wanted to go public anyway in the future, so why not do it at home where we can just log out when it is getting too much?" Nervously I nibble on my lip and can see how Lando thinks over my words.

"Are you sure about this? There is no way back when they know about you." Lando tries to reassure that I am fully aware of what will happen when we do this now.

"Let's tell them." I say confidently even though my heart is pounding fast in my chest. Lando nods, before he presses a soft kiss to my cheek and unplucks his headphones so that we are both able to hear Alex and George.

Lando turn the microphone and the camera back on and then we just wait for a few seconds.

"Oh, look who's back." Alex kind of cheers and giggles over his own announcement.

"And look who is with him." George adds and I can clearly see the wide grin spreading on his lips.

"Guys, you already know her so shut up. Chat, this is my beautiful girlfriend." Lando announces and my cheeks flush scarlet at his words. I can hear the boys laugh and see how the chat goes crazy.

I can barely read any of the posts but there seem to be all kind and nice ones. Lando seems to relax behind me when he reads a few of the messages and begins to grin widely because of how smooth it went.

"If I love her? Of course, I do love her! What kind of question is that anyway?" He asks a bit outraged while me cheeks can't recover from being red and just stay like that all the time.

"God Lando, you are such a softie." George says but Lando does not seem to be bothered by his words and just grins proudly into the camera.

We stay for a few more minutes live and I can finally relax a bit. The chat asks questions, and we try to answer some of them. Alex and George continue to mock Lando, but he is taking their patter without complaining.

When we end the stream, Lando apologizes for a few more times but I can reassure him that everything is fine. Even if this was not what we had planned for going public but it had turn out as a good option.