Robert Shwartzman[82]

A/N This one is for _beyond_the_stars. I hope you like it! Got some free time because one of my profs is ill and spend it with writing and learning (:

WARNINGS: /
WORDS: 830

Spice Girls Wannabe is blasting trough the speaker while I cook myself some diner and sing along. Robert would be home late again so I cook enough for the two of us so that he can eat as soon as he is back home. But for now, I am alone at home and can sing and dance in the kitchen without Rob laughing at me.

"If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends. Make it last forever, friendship never ends. If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give. Taking is too easy, but..." I sing along the song when suddenly two arms wrap around my waist and a head is placed on my shoulder.

"Hey babe." Rob mutters close by my ear, and I can hear him grinning at what he just has seen. Out of reflex I almost hit Robert with my elbow but can stop myself from doing it when I realize this is my boyfriend and not some strange robber.

"You scared me!" I say and continue stirring the food so that it would not burn. Rob tightens his grip around my body, and I relax in his embrace savouring his warm and closeness for times when he is away again.

"I'm sorry." He mumbles but does not really sound like he is but that is okay. His head lays tiredly on my shoulder, and I lift my free hand to brush my fingertips trough his soft hair. Rob hums in approval and I am sure his eyes are closed.

"You are home early." I mention and put some spices to the food for some last touches turning the heat down a bit. Moving is a bit harder with Rob still hugging me from behind but I like his closeness.

"And this is bad?" I know Robert is pouting when he says these words and a soft giggle leaves my lips. It's not often that he is home earlier than anticipated and I would lie if I said I did not like it.

"No, it was a good surprise." I reassure him and turn of the stove to place the food onto some plates, but Robert doesn't let me move away from him. An inaudible sight leaves my lips, but I relax for a few more seconds and hope he would let got of me soon, but it looks like he has some other plans.

Robert starts to kiss my neck and nibbles softly on the skin probably creating a little mark or two. His hands wander under my shirt but before he can go any further, I stop his hands from closing around my breast and push them down my body again until they are placed on my hips.

"Rob, not now. The food." I remember him and finally wriggle out of his grip to fae him for the first time. Robert pouts at me but I stay resolute in my decision and grab some plates to serve our dinner.

"But..." Rob almost whines and tries to catch me again but I escape his hands and set the table. He follows me to the table and hugs me again from behind. "Please." Robert mumbles and gives my neck some more attention.

"Nope, food and then love." I say but laugh at his almost clingy behaviour. Robert is often cuddly but normally not as much as today. I do not mind him behaving like this because I am like this too from time to time but now, I want to eat and after that Rob can have some love.

"Okay." He sights and sits down while I get us something to drink. When I want to sit down at the table Rob grabs my hip and pulls me onto his lap. He giggles happily and I can not suppress the grin either, but I told him that food comes first.

"Rob!" I exclaim playfully and want to leave his lap again, but he keeps holding me until I stop wiggling in his grip. When I finally relax, he places his chin on my shoulder again and sights happily.

"Come on, let me have love and food at the same time." He whines and I can see the puppy eyes he is making without looking into his face. On the inside I sight. Robert is an exhausting person when he is like this but when I think of all the lonely hours, I have to spend in the next weeks I decide to stay on his lap.

"You are lucky that I love you." I say and grab my plate to pull it closer and finally eat something before it gets cold or I would starve.

"I love you too." Robert chirps and happily begins to eat but he never looses his grip around my waist and holds me close the whole time and even after dinner he stays by my side filling up my batteries and making me feel loved.