Mick Schumacher [N2]

A/N Wished by lorenavieira27. I hope you like it. This one took me such a long time...Please vote, comment and leave a wish. Enjoy!

WARNINGS: NSFW
WORDS: 2580

Dreamily, I watch Mick standing on the stove making scrambled eggs in the pan while humming quietly to a song. His back muscles play lightly when he moves and through the light morning sun that shines into the kitchen, his skin almost shines.

I slept here last night, I've done that several times lately, but I've never dared to go one step further and slept with him. For Mick, that's perfectly fine, he knows I want to wait and accepts that.

Not once has he tried to let his hands wander deeper when we kiss or push his fingers under my T-shirt. Our kisses were sometimes quite heated, but he holds himself back.

Still, I'm curious how it would feel. How his fingers swipe over my skin and explore it. A little excited I squeeze my legs together and bite my lip as the performance moves through my head.

It's Mick's lips on my cheek that pull me out of my dream and make me shrug easily.

"In which world were you?" he mutters, putting a plate in front of my nose.

I'm just humming in response, which makes Mick laugh quietly. Silently we enjoy our breakfast, but again and again my thoughts glide to Mick. How he bends over me, kisses my neck down...

"Are you even listening to me?" Mick asks me at one point, laughing softly. My eyes widen slightly as I look up and a gentle redness spreads on my cheeks.

"What's going on it your head today, hm?" A little worried, Mick frowns his forehead and tries to capture my gaze.

"It's nothing." I mutter and reach for his hand to gently press it.

Mick doesn't look like he believes me completely, but he only lifts our hands and press a soft kiss on my knuckles.

In the next few minutes, I'll be careful not to sink into my thoughts again, and I'll listen to Mick, who tells me what he wants to do on his day off.

When Mick finally starts rinsing our plates, I sneak up on him from behind and put my arms around his torso. Through the thin fabric I can feel the warmth of his skin and where my head lies between his shoulder blades, his body vibrates slightly from his quiet laughter.

"You're pretty cuddly today." Mick notes and turn in my arms to look down on me.

A little shy sink into the view, but then look up to him again.
"I have to take advantage of the way you're here." I mutter and can immediately see his gaze softening.

He may not like the though of leaving me alone here, but he is living his dream and so we both must get on with it. Gently Mick takes my face into his hands and puts his lips on mine to give me a kiss.

Quietly sighing, I accept this tenderness, but do not let him detach from me, but draw Mick only closer to me. In a loose movement, Mick lifted me up and dropped me off on the counter.

Our lips briefly loosen so that we can both gasp for air, but then they lie on top of each other again. Carefully, Mick strokes his tongue over my lower lip and makes me open my mouth a little bit.

I'm used to Mick's tongue kisses, but this one tastes so much more. Instinctively, I fold my legs behind Mick and draw him a little closer to me.

Mick's grip around my hip gets a little firmer and he pulls me to the edge of the counter so that our bodies are tightly pressed together. A slight whimper comes over my lips and leads to Mick detaching from me.