Pierre Gasly-Ice skating

A/N: Last one with Christmas vibes. Back to normal one-shots. Please vote and comment for feedback and enjoy the one-shot.

WARNINGS: /
WORDS: 570

That was a terrible idea, I think, when I went to the ice rink with Pierre. I can't skate, but Pierre said you must do it at least once in the wintertime and so I agreed.

We have already borrowed the skates, now we just must lace them up and then we go off on the ice. Pierre's face has been adorning a broad grin all the time and I would be lying if I said it didn't make me happy.

So, we wobble more than we walk to the ice surface and climb on it with tightly lined skates. While I'm almost clinging to the edge, Pierre starts to ride with it. However, I continue to hold on and carefully put one foot in front of the other.

When Pierre notices that I don't follow him, he turns around and comes back to me.

"Come," he says, reaching out to me. But I'm just shaking my head, I'm certainly not going to let go of the handhold, I can put myself on the ice right away.

"It's very easy," Pierre promises me, holding his hand out once more. I hesitate briefly, then I reach for his hand and cling to it.

"Very good. Now just let go of the other hand. Nothing happens to you." Pierre's voice has always had a calming effect on me, so I slowly release my second hand from the edge.

Pierre starts to move slowly again and gently pulls me behind him. Frightened, my hand cramps around his and I hold on to his arm with my other hand.

Laughing quietly, Pierre lets this ordeal pass over him and attracts the tempo a little, which makes me squeak.

"No, drive slower again." But Pierre ignores me and just drives along at his pace, which I can't defend myself against.

The longer we drive, the less scared I am. Carefully I start to move my feet like Pierre and feel more and more secure. At some point, a quiet giggle comes over my lips, because I really enjoy curling over the ice, contrary to my expectations.

"And? Surely, it's not that bad?" says Pierre, while now only our fingers are intertwined.

"Yeah, you're right and I've been whining unnecessarily," I admit, which only makes Pierre's grin grow.

At some point we will face a little bit on the edge because ice skating is quite exhausting in the long run. Pierre's arms are loosely wrapped around me and so we cuddle a bit on the edge of the ice surface.

A loud "attention." makes us startle, but then it is already too late, and someone has crashed into us. With a "Uff." we land on the ground. Okay, Pierre lands on the floor and I'm on him. The young man apologizes to us before he disappears and leaves Pierre and me alone.

"Everything is okay with you?" he asks as we get up.

"I landed softly, how are you?" Pierre fell on the ice and therefore did not necessarily land softly.

"I'm fine, but I think we should go home, my pants are quite wet from the ice."

"Good idea, I'm pretty cold too." Carefully we leave the ice rink again and put on our normal shoes again to make our way home.

"I already have an idea of how we can warm up," Pierre whispers into my ear and pulls me home quickly.