Chapter 15

The other party is too young to have a lot of basic common sense, this is the most helpless place; otherwise Huo Yunchuan can arrange things according to his own habits.

    But in the face of safe and sound, this young boy who doesn't seem mature at all can basically rely on coaxing.

    Don't talk about things seriously with the other party. I'm afraid that the other party doesn't know what it means to have a child. After pregnancy, he only pays attention to hiding his parents, not at all about his body or the child's stay.

    Huo Yunchuan was really powerless to complain, but besides accepting, what else could he do.

    "Get in the car." President Huo opened the door of the back seat and beckoned the other person to go up: "Be careful." He frowned and walked to the ground, completely unreasonable.

    Jiang Shaofei's mouth should be blocked just now, Huo Yunchuan thought.

    "My family lives in the old city, opposite the old prosecutor's office." An Wuhao said, but after thinking about it, he changed his attention: "Why don't you send me to the Huajia dim sum shop on Chunhui Road first, and I will resign on the way." . "

    Huo Yun Chuan wear a seat belt, heard this and said:" great hot day why so frustrating, it wants to make a phone call. "

    an okay shook his head:" this lack of respect for the manager, he was very good to me, I want to Go in person."

    Huo Yunchuan was speechless, and asked casually when driving on the road: "How good is it?" He was really curious.

    What kind of good will make An Wuhao say a good evaluation of him.

    "Give us dim sum from the store for free. I usually don't swear when I'm late. It's good to ask for leave." An Wuzheng said in detail: "I was dizzy and helped me take a taxi that day, so that I could rest and go to work."

    Huo Yunchuan pumped The corners of his mouth were drawn, and he almost didn't control the steering wheel: "What you said is good, that's it?"

    "Yeah." An Wuhao's voice rose and explained in detail: "What I want to express is that the store manager is enthusiastic and treats others kindly, right. The people around me take good care of me."

    I don’t know if the driving man understands the meaning. He adjusted his sitting posture to make himself more comfortable: "For example, a millionaire gave me 100 yuan in a good mood. I am very grateful to him. He is very generous. ; But a very poor person gave me ten dollars when I needed it, and I would remember him deeply and admire him."

    "..." Huo Yunchuan felt that his IQ was insulted, he didn't need it at all. Examples of these bad streets.

    Although he does not deny the kindness of the store manager, there is still a gulf-like distance away from being very good, and only an age who has never been in contact with society like An Wuhao can make a fuss and magnify the kindness of others to him.

    In short, there is a generation gap.

    "Do you understand what I mean?" An Wuhao asked.

    Huo Yunchuan said: "There is still some time before six o'clock. I will go back to the company and take you out for dinner at five o'clock."

    An Wuzheng made a rough calculation and felt wrong: "I have to eat at five o'clock. At six o'clock, there is not enough time." Then I won't be home at six o'clock.

    Huo Yunchuan adjusted the air conditioner, preferring to untie his neckline instead of getting too cold in the cabin: "I said I would send you home at six o'clock, but I didn't say let you be home at six o'clock."