Chapter 3: Feasting the Royal Family

Strolling through the Winterfell settlement, Ser Jaime Lannister of the Kingsguard continues to look for his younger brother Tyrion

Strolling through the Winterfell settlement, Ser Jaime Lannister of the Kingsguard continues to look for his younger brother Tyrion. If he knew Tyrion better, and he most certainly did, the Imp would most likely be within the nearest whorehouse – and set out to find him. Just simply listen to the sounds of moaning and they'll lead him straight to the missing Lannister. Inside, Tyrion Lannister drinking wine and laughs as a red-headed prostitute named Ros bestows oral favors upon the dwarf. Tyrion shudders in pleasure as his 'companion' finishes her work and stands up to meet him at eye-level.

"Mmh. It's true what they say about the Northern girls," Tyrion grins.

"Did you hear the king's in Winterfell?" she giggles as Tyrion leads her to the nearest bed.

"I did hear something about that."

Ros smiles. "And the Queen. And her twin brother. They say that he is the most handsome man in the Seven Kingdoms."

"The same has also been said of my nephew, as well. But what about the other brother?"

"The Queen has two brothers?"

"There's the pretty one," Tyrion points out as he disrobes. "And there's the clever one."

Ros grins as she circles her finger around Tyrion's chest. "I hear they call him the 'Imp'."

"I hear he hates that nickname."

"Oh? I hear he's more than earned it. I hear he's a drunken little lecher into all manners of perversions."

"Clever girl."

"We've been expecting you, Lord Tyrion."

"Have you? The Gods gave me one blessing."

As Ros begins to climb on Tyrion, the door suddenly opens as Jaime enters without announcing his arrival. Ros stops moving and turns her attention towards Jaime.

"Don't get up," he says – not surprised at what he's already seen.

"M'lord," Ros addresses politely as she rolls off Tyrion.

Tyrion acted unamused but couldn't help but joke around with his older brother. "Should I explain to you the meaning of a closed door in a whorehouse, brother?" he questioned.

Jaime gives a lazy grin as he walks to the counter to pour himself a coup of ale. "You have much to teach me, no doubt, but in this instance perhaps you'll forgive the interruption. Our sister craves your attention."

"She has odd cravings, our sister."

"A family trait. Now, the Starks are feasting us at sundown. Don't leave me alone with these people."

"I'm sorry. I've begun the feast a bit early. And this is the first of many courses." By that, Tyrion is pointing to Ros – who grins at the acknowledgment.