Chapter 44 - Who Let The Kanima In The Library?

I got there just in time. They had apparently only just got entered detention.

“I’m gonna kill him.” Scott said as I took up a seat just outside the library.

“No you’re not, you’re gonna help find out who is controlling him then you’re gonna help save him.” Stiles said slowly.

“No you’re right, let’s kill him.” Scott said.

The room was silent for a while longer. I peeked through the door and saw Erica sitting by herself with Stiles and Scott on the table to the right and Allison, Jackson and Matt on the table closest to the window. Mr Harris was in the room so no one would be able to do too much talking until he left.

After a while Stiles finally said, “Hey, what if it’s Matt? I mean this whole thing goes back to the video right?”

“Danny said that Matt was the one who found the 2 hours of footage missing.”

“Exactly, he’s trying to throw suspicion off himself.”

“So he makes Jackson kill Isaac’s dad, one of Argent’s hunters and the guy working on your jeep?”

“Yes!”

“Why?”

“Because… he’s evil.”

“You just don’t like him.” Scott said.

“The guy bugs me, I don’t know what it is. Just look at his face.”

I decided at that moment to make myself known to Scott and probably Erica considering she would also hear. “Scott, tell Stiles to shut up or I will break his nose.”

I heard I small laugh from Scott followed by, “You may wanna come up with some other theories. Anna can hear you.”

“Crap.” He said really softly.

“I can still hear him.”

“She can still hear you.”

“You okay?” Matt said. I didn’t know who he was talking to.

“I have to go to the bathroom.” Jackson said in a strained voice.

“Hey, are you alright?” I heard Mr Harris say. “You don’t look so good.”

“Yeah I just need to get some water.” Jackson said walking towards the door.

I quickly got up and ran around the corner, a few seconds passed and Jackson speed walked past me followed by Harris. I couldn’t follow him if Harris was there so I walked into the library instead. Scott and Stiles had already moved over to Erica’s table. Matt and Allison were sitting next to each other on another. I briefly waved and smiled at them, but sat next to Scott and across from Stiles and Erica.

“You know how Jackson’s parents died.” Scott said leaning over the table.

“Maybe.” Erica said not looking up from her book.

“Talk.”

She looked up from her book then over at me, I nodded to let her know that she should talk. She than looked back at Scott. “It was a car accident, my dad was an insurance investigator and every time he sees Jackson drive by in his Porsche he makes some comment about the huge settlement he’ll be getting when he’s 18.”

“So not only is Jackson rich now he’ll be getting even richer at 18?” Stiles asked slightly jealous.

“Yep.”

“There’s something deeply wrong with that.”

“You know I could probably try and find the insurance report in my dad’s inbox, he keeps everything.” Erica said opening up her laptop.