among us; jack manifold

request: no
prompt: y/n plays among us with jack, captain, and the gang
pronoun: she/her
*y/n and jack are dating*
this used to be reader x tubbo but i was informed tubbo is not comfortable w fanfics so enjoy a jack manifold x reader !! <3

"i was in reactor doing simon says, and i was on the last beep!" y/n groaned as the meeting screen popped up.

"suck to suck, y/n," scott laughed. "anyway the body was in electrical, on top of the vent. i'm assuming this is a kill and vent situation."

"well, it wasn't the captain. it could never be the captain!" jack exclaimed as everyone laughed.

jordan finally calmed down before explaining, "we was together the whole time. it wasn't jack either."

everyone had alibi, and there was only one dead body, sorry wilbur, so everyone skipped.

y/n glanced at her face cam. "i'm kinda sus of jack and jordan, not gonna lie. i know jack way too good to know he would never sell out the captain."

she did all her tasks, finally finishing the simon says, before glancing on cams.

she gasped as she saw what happened. shelby had just killed techno in o2! she ran over to the emergency button and pushing it.

"yes y/n?" everyone chimed in as y/n was processing what just happened.

"shubble just killed techno in o2! i saw it on cams!" she exclaimed.

"i did not!" shelby exclaimed. "i haven't seen techno this round, and ive been doing my tasks!"

y/n scoffed, "yeah, your tasks of killing people!"

then jack spoke, "well it wasn't the captain."

"have anyone noticed tommy is dead too?" scott then spoke.

y/n giggled, "that's why itve been quiet."

"shut up y/n!" tommy grumbled before muting himself.

everyone laughed before voting. three people voted for y/n while everyone else voted shelby.

shubble was the imposter

everyone returned to the meeting table before running off. y/n was walking around the map. he passed by scott, who seemed like he's doing wires, then dream, who seemed like he was doing simon says, and soon jack following jordan.

she decided to join in, since they seemed safe.

wrong.

jordan killed her as soon as the three went into electrical, and instantly the body was reported.

"captain!" jack exclaimed as everyone gasped.

"what?" jordan responded.

"i don't care if you kill tommy or wilbur, but man, don't kill n/n!" jack said quickly as everyone laughed again.

"uh oh, look like jordan killed the wrong person this time," dream laughed as he voted jordan.

"dude, i thought we was in this together!" jordan exclaimed.

"yeah, but she's my girlfriend too! i can't just let you kill her!" jack responded.

as soon as everyone voted, jordan was sent off the ship.

sparkly was the imposter

victory

"jack, i'm very offended," wilbur joked as tommy screamed in the background.

"YOURE MY BEST FRIEND, WHY DONT YOU- IM SO MAD WHAT THE FUCK!"

then y/n giggled, "you're a simp, jack."

and jack smiled gently, "only for you n/n."

-496 words-

jsjddjkssk imagine--

my own writing is calling me single 😂
anyway i hope you guys enjoyed <3