Lando Norris-Christmas Sweaters

A/N: Not my best work but I want to uploud something. I will publish my Lando story tomorow. Anyone want to get tagged in the beginning? Please vote and comment for feedback.

BOOKS with him:
Learning to Love
Redamancy

WARNINGS: /
WORDS: 540

Nervous is not an expression to describe how I feel right now. Lando would take me to his family for the first time today and that at Christmas. In my head, all sorts of thoughts fly around. What if they don't like me or if I do anything embarrassing? Or what if there is an argument and so Christmas is ruined?

Lando is quite relaxed, but for him it's not a special situation and according to him his family can only love me as he does. Still, I sit excitedly at his kitchen table and write about the situation with my best friend. She understands my situation, but also courage me that it will certainly not be that bad.

A short time later Lando comes into the kitchen and gives me a bag.

"What is this?" I ask, astonished, but take it out of his hand.

"Look in," he says with a cheeky grin, sits next to me.

Curiously, I pick up the folded piece of fabric from the bag and spread it out on the table. It was a Christmas sweater, beautifully patterned with small reindeers.

Still a little confused, I lift my head and look at Lando.

"Thank you?" I don't really know what to think of it and what this little gift should be for, but I didn't want to be ungrateful either.

Lando frowns and looks at me with his head slightly skewed.

"Don't you like it?"

"It's cute, but I don't know exactly why you give me a Christmas sweater."

Now Lando grins at me again.

"It's for family dinner today," he explains, but his answer doesn't make me happy.

"That's a nice idea, but don't you think the sweater is a bit underdressed for a dinner with your family?" I don't want to hurt him with that, but I'd put some pretty clothes ready for tonight so I could make a good impression.

Lando puts his arm around my shoulders and pulls me a little closer to him.

"Don't worry so much about tonight. Besides, you can't let me hang."

"Let you hang? What are you talking about?" Lando confuses me with his words more than anything else and that seems to amuse him quite a bit.

"I wanted to go with you in a partner look. I also have the sweater." Oh, I didn't expect that.

"And your family really doesn't mind when we show up with Christmas sweaters?" I ask again as a precaution. Lando laughs, presses a kiss on my cheek and then responds.

"Believe me, we're all going to put on Christmas sweaters. It's kind of a tradition for us."

This statement reassures me and somehow tonight doesn't seem so creepy anymore.

"Then we should get ready," I say, and stand up. Lando, however, reaches for my hand and holds me up.

"Kiss," he demands, pricking his lips. With a smile, I bend down to him and give him a little kiss. I want to loosen up straight away, but Lando holds me tight, deepens the kiss for a moment and let me leave afterwards

In hindsight, the evening with his family was not so bad and the matching sweaters by Lando and me helped make me feel more comfortable.