Chapter 104

"Haneda Ren!"

There was endless darkness in front of Haneda Ren's eyes. When this voice came from his ear, he felt his own consciousness, as if he couldn't wake up.

He tried his best to open his heavy eyelids, but his eyes were still pitch black, until light suddenly appeared on his body.

It turned out that it was not the light on Ren Haneda, but a ball of light floating around him, which illuminated the darkness.

Ren Haneda looked at the ball of light curiously, as if she wanted to study it.

Who knew that the ball of light suddenly made a sound at this time.

"Haneda Ren! You really don't want your life!"

This familiar voice made Haneda Ren stunned for a moment.

"system?"

"it's me."

Haneda Ren's expression was a little surprised. He remembered that the system disappeared so suddenly that he didn't react at all.

"I didn't expect to see you again, I thought you were wiped out by the world consciousness."

"Please, how could I be so weak." The system said so, and the light on his body flickered a few times, "He can only do something to me in that world, if he is here, he is not my opponent at all .”

Haneda Ren noticed that the surface of the photosphere still has hairs, which looks easy to touch.

"Then why have you disappeared for so long?"

The system's voice paused, "That, that's just me being unprepared for a while, who let that guy actually attack me while I was sleeping."

"So you're here to show that you're fine?" Haneda Ren looked around, "Why am I here?"

Speaking of this, the system is out of breath.

"You still have the nerve to say, if I hadn't pulled out your soul before you died, you wouldn't have seen me now."

Haneda Ren: "...Didn't I succeed?"

System: "Are you stupid? Who told you that you would succeed if you did that, you are fighting against the will of the world, do you think he will really let you go? Fortunately, I found your friends and let them blow the bomb in time. Dismantle it, otherwise your soul will not know where it is now."

Haneda Ren felt that she had slept for a long time, because the memory of her death was a little unclear. He thought about it, and only then had some vague impressions.

"So, you dismantled the boss's bomb?"

"Of course it wasn't me, and I don't have a body, but it can be said that I did this."

"I went to find your friend, Ma Cheng Shi? At that time, only his mobile phone could receive my signal. I asked him to notify the police who dismantled the bomb, and then rescued you before you died. gone."

Haneda Ren was a little puzzled: "I am very grateful for this, but why did you do it?"

The system explained: "Even if you were killed by the boss, I still have a chance to save you, but if it is suicide, you will definitely regret it."

Ren Haneda didn't quite understand this logic, he didn't understand the difference between the two.

"Forget it." The system flickered a few times, "I'd better tell you the following things."

"In short, your mission this time is not considered a success, because you didn't let the world follow the original track, and you didn't get the approval of the will of the world. In short, you just made a mess here."