Chapter 42

When Haneda Ren arrived, she only saw a distance between Ley and Scotland, which seemed a little strange.

Seeing him rushing over, Ley raised his eyebrows, and something flickered in his eyes.

The two fell silent suddenly, watching his movements, as if they were expecting his performance.

This made Ren Haneda a little uncomfortable, and the two seemed to want him to say something.

He walked over and looked back at the two of them.

"What are you doing?"

Scotland: "I..."

Before he could finish speaking, the corners of Ren Haneda's mouth drooped, and she interrupted: "There is an undercover agent in the organization."

Hearing this sentence, both of them paused, as if they were about to say something.

Haneda Ren ignored their actions, and only felt that they were annoying, and they were still wasting time.

"What are you two doing here?" Ren Haneda looked at the two suspiciously, "Aren't you going to catch undercover agents?"

As he said this, his eyes mainly focused on Scotland.

In my heart, I hated iron for not being steel.

Such a good opportunity for promotion, yet you don't seize it.

He even asked him to come.

"Ah?" Who knew that Scotland was stunned for a moment after hearing what he said, as if he didn't understand the situation at all.

He still didn't understand after saying that, Haneda Ren's eyes were a little anxious.

"...I have something to ask for you, so follow me now."

Ren Haneda grabbed the opponent's clothes and was about to take the opponent away.

Before he could take a step, another person grabbed his wrist and stopped his movements.

"etc."

When Ren Haneda turned her head, she saw Ley looking at him with a very calm expression.

He still remembered what the other party said when he was in the United States, and now it was difficult to determine which group Romani belonged to. He really didn't dare to take the risk and take the other party there.

Haneda Ren looked at the other party with a hint of vigilance in his eyes: "What are you going to do?"

He asked this because he was afraid that the other party would have contact with Romani, or that he wanted to stop him.

Ley looked at him without moving his hands, "What do you think?"

Haneda Ren didn't understand what the other party meant, and thought that the other party was worried about herself: "Don't worry, you are not on the organization's list yet."

Hearing what he said, Scotland also turned to stare at him.

Ley thought for a moment, and seemed to realize something.

"What are you going to do if you catch that undercover agent?"

Ren Haneda frowned, thinking of Romani who caused a lot of trouble.

He let go of Scotland's hand, turned to look at Ley, and gestured with a gun in his hand.

Haneda Ren placed the gun that was like a hand on the opponent's heart, and matched the sound with the shape of her mouth.