Chapter 48

Zhu Fu Jingguang was in a bit of a panic, he waited in the room until his companion arrived.

The companion was a little surprised to see him like this.

"Zhu Fu, are you alright?"

He still had red pimples on him, no wonder they said that.

Zhu Fu Jingguang shook his head, he heard his companion's question.

"Strange, people from the organization have already arrived, why didn't you notify us? We have been waiting for a long time."

Hearing this, Jing Guang's complexion was not very good.

"Things have changed, did you bring my mobile phone here?"

The companion nodded. Seeing him like this, he naturally didn't say much, found the phone and handed it to him.

Zhu Fu Jingguang got the phone and immediately made a call.

After a while on the other end of the phone, he only heard a familiar voice.

"Hello, Hiro."

Zhu Fu Jingguang's voice was not very good: "Zero, are you busy now?"

Jiang Gu's voice paused for a moment: "No, I've been waiting for your news. How is it? Was the mission successful? Did you catch that organization member?"

When Zhu Fu Jingguang heard this, he thought of the appearance of the two of them just now, and suddenly felt even more congested.

"Do you know who is here to do the task today?"

Jiang Gu also heard the other party's unusual voice, and teased: "Why can't it be someone we both know?"

He said this as a joke, but he didn't expect the other party to reply for a long time.

Jiang Gu sensed the other party's silence, and suddenly had an ominous premonition in his heart.

"You must be joking..."

Only then did Jing Guang speak: "Do you think I'm someone who would joke about this kind of thing?"

Jiang Gu said in a low voice: "The organizational task we both know, isn't that..."

Jing Guang nodded slightly, noticing the eyes of his companions looking over, so he walked a little further.

"Yes, it's Ren Haneda and Ley."

"How could they..."

Jing Guang asked back: "When you saw those materials, did you know whose mission it was?"

Jiang Gu was silent.

Thinking about it carefully, it was just a coincidence that he got this information. At that time, no one told him who this information was for.

"So, I asked you to pretend to be the policeman to get information about the organization, and in the end, I let you see the two of them again."

Thinking of this, he was a little uneasy: "Did the two of them recognize you?"

Jing Guang sighed lightly.

"Zero, you have to know that Ren Haneda knows me very well, to be precise, he understands my characteristics very well."

"Not to mention that the disguise this time is not completely flawless."

Otherwise, they wouldn't have chosen to do this work in a dark kitchen, not because they were afraid of being recognized.

Jiang Gu pondered for a moment: "Compared to Haneda Ren, I am actually more worried about another person, does he recognize you?"

Jing Guang froze for a moment, "No, no, you can't say that."