Chapter 50

Haneda Ren called out, and suddenly felt something was wrong.

Only when he was his partner, that person was called Scotland, and the person in front of him now was not someone he knew.

So, he spoke again.

"No, maybe I should call you Zhu Fu Jingguang."

Hearing what he said, the other party didn't reply.

Haneda Ren looked at the silent man a little uncomfortable, "Why are you in a daze suddenly? Didn't you come to me for something?"

Zhu Fu Jingguang came back to his senses, and he explained: "It's nothing, it's just that it's the first time I hear you call me by my real name, and I have an inexplicable feeling."

In the past, the other party used the pseudonym of Scotland, as if no matter what he did, he had no direct connection with himself, but now, when Zhu Fu Jingguang heard Haneda Ren say his name, he suddenly felt that he and the person in front of him. There was a bond.

Ren Haneda looked at the suddenly silent man with some discomfort, "I can't call you Scotland now, do you like that name very much?"

Jing Guang shook his head, "No, you should call me Jing Guang, I still like you calling me by my name, but I can continue to call you Lian, right?"

Haneda Ren had a cold face, he felt that he could no longer be at the mercy of the other party like before: "It's better to call me Haneda, after all, our relationship now is different from before."

Hearing this sentence, the other party's eyes suddenly darkened, looking a little disappointed.

Haneda Ren's heart softened, it was the instinct left in her body, wanting him to show more kindness to men.

Thinking of this, he shook his head, trying to throw away the thought.

Then I heard the man speak suddenly, as if trying to understand something.

"That's fine too."

Hearing this, Haneda Ren felt a chill in her heart, and felt that something was about to leave her, and then she heard the other party continue: "That's fine, after all, the me with that identity is not the real me."

So the other party meant that Haneda Ren never knew the real Scotland?

His expression changed.

"So, maybe we can get to know each other again?"

When Haneda Ren heard this, she was taken aback for a moment, and the unhappiness in her heart also slowly faded in the other party's smile.

Zhu Fu Jingguang's smile is completely different from that of him before. If we say that Scotland at that time was quiet and gentle, now Zhu Fu Jingguang is confident but warm.

"It's the first time we met. My name is Zhu Fu Jingguang. I'm a police officer. As you can see, I'm standing here now because I want to be your friend."

Haneda Ren's eyebrows twitched, and he looked at the other party with a somewhat critical look.

"Another policeman wants to be my friend?"

In order to highlight the dark temperament on her body, Haneda Ren also waved the weapon in her hand.

"Do you know what I do?"

Under normal circumstances, Ren Haneda did these actions with a bit of anger.

But now he is wearing cat pajamas and holding milk in his hand, so there is a feeling that the kitten is threatening humans.