Chapter 46

Even though looking at the information in hand did not reveal any bad aspects of the mission objective, Ren Haneda did not dare to make a judgment lightly.

After all, everyone has an unknowable side.

To be on the safe side, he called Vodka and asked the other party to help him check a person's information.

Vodka was a little surprised when he saw the information: "It's really strange. I don't have any information about this person either. It should be the latest mission. I'll ask the intelligence team for you. If it doesn't work, I can only entrust them to investigate."

Haneda Ren: "It's troublesome."

Hearing the sound of hanging up the phone, Vodka got into the car, lit the car and prepared to leave.

There was another voice next to him.

The man's voice was a little low.

"Black Norway."

Vodka nodded, and explained: "He is asking for the information of a policeman. It should be the target of the new mission that he received recently. That person looks quite clean."

"It's just a note." Having said that, Qin Jiu snorted coldly, "This is a boring compassionate heart."

Vodka said: "You can't say that. After all, after knowing their identities, it's quite easy for Black Norway to go out on missions. There must be some reason for this information."

Qin Jiu: "If it wasn't for this, the organization wouldn't have given him this chance. If this mission failed, he wouldn't be of much use."

Vodka was noncommittal about this, but he still believed in the opponent's strength.

"Don't worry, brother, nothing will happen. After all, isn't that Ley also with Black Norway? He shouldn't allow his mission to fail."

Hearing this name, Gin gave a 'tsk' sound and stopped talking.

Vodka drove the car, glanced at Gin's face, and became curious.

What the hell happened when Big Brother went to Black Norway's apartment this morning? Why does it feel like big brother has been a little strange.

On the other side, Ren Haneda also hung up the phone.

But he turned around and saw a person sitting on the sofa, so he said helplessly, "What are you waiting for? Don't you already know all the mission information?"

Ley raised his face in the bright light of the phone screen: "I was watching when Bourbon came back, I think you should have a lot to explain to him, wouldn't it be easier with me?"

Haneda Ren didn't think so when she looked at the other person.

"It's really easy for me to be alone, but it's not necessarily so with you."

When Ley heard this, he raised his eyebrows: "What do you say?"

"I'm afraid my house will be demolished."

A smile flashed in Ley's eyes: "Indeed, but it must not be my first move."

Haneda Ren: ...

To be on the safe side, he took out his gun from his coat and put it on the table.

He said to the curious man, "No one wants to come in today."

With that said, he looked at the man: "Either you go out now."

Layton felt bored, and he looked back at the table.

"Forget it, I have other things to do here."

Looking into Haneda Ren's eyes, he said, "After all, I have to supervise the disobedient people to eat well."