Chapter 26

The night wind blows the glass, making a small sound.

Even with such a small voice, the hearts of the people in the room were still as heavy as a stone.

Haneda Ren raised her eyes and looked at the blond man with no expression on her face. Even he was not surprised by the intruder, but no one could see his inner thoughts.

He looked at each other: "I need an explanation."

Saying so, his eyes stayed on the document in the other party's hand for a while, and then retracted, as if he was a little concerned.

Bourbon keenly sensed the other party's gaze, and he also looked at it from the corner of his eye, and was slightly taken aback.

It suddenly occurred to him that even though he has been tricked now, this information is not necessarily fake.

After all, if it is fake, the other party can't care so much.

Thinking of this, he didn't hand over the information in his hand, but grabbed some of it.

In the current situation, this thing might be able to save his life.

Bourbon didn't answer Ren Haneda's question, but raised his eyebrows and looked at him with interest.

"So that's it. It seems that Belmode is also your accomplice."

Seeing that the other party ignored her question just now, Ren Haneda was not in a hurry.

"What did she tell you?"

To be honest, Haneda Ren has some doubts about Belmode's ability to handle affairs.

Although the agreed thing was done, he was always a little worried, always feeling that the other party would do something superfluous.

Thinking of this, he looked at Bourbon with a hint of questioning in his eyes, for fear of hearing bad news from the other party.

Sure enough, upon hearing his inquiry, Bourbon's expression changed.

A trace of tension flashed in Haneda Ren's heart.

Bourbon said without words: "She told us the address of the laboratory, and then said that you want him to go to the hospital to accompany you at night."

This kind of words is indeed very similar to what Belmode would say, with a very obvious personal atmosphere.

He did ask Belmode to find an excuse and tell others that he couldn't get out of the hospital at night because of something, but the reason given by the other party was indeed too misleading.

Haneda Ren's complexion became ugly as if she had eaten bitter melon.

"...Do you believe it?"

Bourbon's face was a little subtle, but he still said firmly: "Of course not."

Seeing Ren Haneda's relaxed expression, he said silently in his heart, but it has nothing to do with him whether others believe it or not.

Thinking of Scotland's expression at that time, Bourbon looked at Ren Haneda with a little sympathy in his eyes.

Even if he is exposed at this moment, Ren Haneda will not have a good time in the future.

Thinking of this, Bourbon's heart was not so heavy.

He looked at the man in front of him and felt a strange feeling in his heart.

Although the man looks very calm on the surface, because he has been with him for a long time, not only Scotland, but even he can see some thoughts in the other party's heart.