Chapter 37

Haneda Ren pointed at the woman in front of him, and opened her mouth to say something, but suddenly his eyes went dark.

"Don't look."

Ren Haneda felt what Scotland was saying in his ear, but he didn't resist, but he still couldn't hide his excitement.

"Scotland, he really has a golden house."

Before Scotland could speak, Ren Haneda heard the woman's voice.

"Oh, are you talking about me?" Just now, she glanced over and didn't see clearly, Haneda Ren only felt that the woman's way of speaking and voice were very familiar.

"It's really an honor for me."

Scotland's voice was a bit cold: "Bermod, why are you here?"

"Also, please put on your clothes."

Haneda Ren heard the woman's voice and the rubbing of clothes: "Black Norway has grown up, it's not good for you to be too protective."

It seemed that the other party had finished dressing, Ren Haneda could feel the hands on his eyes being removed, and he saw the silver-haired Belmode as soon as he raised his eyes, and immediately felt gossip.

The woman glanced at him and said with a smile, "Bourbon probably didn't expect you to come at this time, he's still in the bedroom."

This sentence is a bit suggestive. Before Haneda Ren understood what it meant, he felt the coldness of Scotland next to him.

"excuse me."

Having said that, Scotland walked in and rushed directly to the bedroom in the room.

Haneda Ren was stopped by a woman a few steps behind, Belmode explained: "Don't worry, I didn't do anything. Compared with this, don't you wonder why I appear here?"

Ren Haneda slowed down a step, realized something, and asked, "Why?"

"Of course it's to give you a reward." The woman said so, and took out a letter from the neckline.

When Haneda Ren took it, he could still feel the temperature on it. When he thought of the original location of the letter, he felt as if his hand was burned, neither holding it nor putting it down.

Belmode took out his mobile phone from there last time. Is that a treasure chest? How can anything be pulled out of there?

Belmode didn't understand his hesitation, and said, "Open it and have a look."

Haneda Ren had no choice but to bite the bullet and open the letter. It turned out to be an invitation letter from an auction.

Haneda Ren looked at Belmode, and the woman smiled and said, "It's a reward. The above means that you can choose whatever you like in this auction, and whichever one you like is yours."

Having said that, she added: "Of course it's fine even if you like everything."

Haneda Ren nodded, but didn't pay much attention to it, and only asked, "How is Romani?"

Hearing his name, Belmode curled his lips, looking quite disgusted.

"That person probably died somewhere in the corner. I didn't care too much about it, but I think he offended so many people, so he should be gone."

Hearing his inquiry, Belmode was a little curious: "Why, do you still care about him?"

"No." Ren Haneda shook her head, a dark look flashed in her eyes, "It's okay for him to frame me, but this time he has provoked someone he shouldn't have provoked, so he must die."