Chapter 81

When the woman faced Ren Haneda, her disgust was written all over her face, but when she saw Mori Kogoro, her face suddenly changed, with a smile on her face, and her attitude was completely different from before.

"Your name is Mori Kogoro? Could it be that you are that famous detective?"

Seeing this, Maori coughed lightly and put on a smug expression.

"That's right, ma'am, the famous detective Mori Kogoro is here."

Lizi's eyes lit up, "Since that's the case, you don't mind helping us investigate some small things, right?"

Mao Li moved closer to the woman, "No one would have the heart to refuse a beautiful lady like you."

Lizi smiled shyly: "You really can talk."

Conan looked at the appearance of the two, twitched the corner of his mouth, and asked, "Is it the dead Patriarch you want to investigate?"

Now this is the only thing that counts as a major event in this family, and they naturally think so.

Lizi nodded, "Actually, it's mainly inheritance."

"The old man left quite suddenly. There was no warning at all before, so we didn't pay attention to it. Unexpectedly, after the funeral, that Haneda Ren did not know how to write his name on the will!"

"As the relatives of the head of the family, we didn't get any news at all before this. Don't you think it's suspicious?"

Mao Li rubbed his chin, thought deeply: "Do you suspect that he changed the will?"

Lizi shook her head, which puzzled several people.

She said mysteriously: "The Patriarch was fine before this, but on the second day after Haneda Ren came back, his condition worsened and he passed away..."

They immediately understood the implication in her words, and their expressions changed.

"You suspect that he killed the Patriarch?"

Mao Lilan couldn't help but said: "But, this is completely unnecessary, if he can change the will, there is no need to kill people at all."

Reiko glanced at the other party with some disdain.

"...How do you know what kind of money this kind of desire will turn people into?"

Mao Lilan pursed her lips and stopped talking.

Reiko ignored her, and turned to Kogoro Mouri: "So, Mr. Detective will definitely help me, right?"

Facing the beauty's coquettishness, Mori Kogoro nodded hurriedly: "Of course! I, Mori Kogoro, will definitely investigate this matter for my wife and catch the murderer."

Lizi was excited and grabbed the man's hand: "Thank you, Mr. Mori."

"Ah, it's too late." Lizi looked at the watch on the wall, and said to the servant next to her, "Find a room for Mr. Mao Li, he is a guest here, so we can't treat him badly."

"Yes." The girl looked at several people and led them upstairs: "This way please."

And on their way to the room, there was a very conspicuous door.

Different from other rooms, the door of this room was actually hung with a white curtain, which tightly covered the door, making it difficult to see what was inside, and the white curtain was also different from usual, although it reached the bottom of the feet, But with the wind blowing out of the room, it is swaying with the wind.

It looks like someone is waving it.

When a few people passed by there, they were exposed to the wind blowing out, and felt goose bumps all over their bodies.