Chapter 35

When Akai Shuichi thought of the strangely dressed person just now, the more he thought about it, the more uneasy he felt.

He hurried back, but there were too many people at the exit, so he walked for a long time before getting out.

The man hurried to the lounge, but there was silence and no one there.

He asked the person guarding the door, his tone was a little hasty: "Where is the person?"

The person at the door looked at him in surprise, as if wondering why he came back: "I went to the bathroom, but don't worry, someone followed him."

When Akai Shuichi heard this, he hurried over.

Before he reached the toilet, he saw a person lying in front of the toilet from a distance. The clothes on that person were inexplicably familiar.

If it was just anxiety just now, Akai Hideichi's heart sank now.

He walked over, and sure enough, he saw the familiar face he had seen just now.

Akai pursed his lips and felt the other person's pulse.

After a few seconds, he put down his hand and suddenly breathed a sigh of relief.

Fortunately, people just passed out.

Even so, his heart was still very heavy, and he rushed into the toilet with a solemn face.

There was a strong smell of rust, Akai Shuichi was stung by the red in front of his eyes, and the person he was looking for was lying there quietly, even though he was far away, he could still clearly see , the other party is not breathing.

The colleague who followed him was surprised and said, "How could that be?"

Akai Hideichi slowly clenched his fists, he noticed that the scene was very clean, leaving no evidence at all.

Clearly, this is how organizations work.

He said in a low tone: "Block this place, someone has sneaked in."

Having said that, Akai Hideichi has already started to recall what happened just now.

Who is that man? Are you a member of an organization? Did the other party see him?

And does the death of the mission target have anything to do with Ren Haneda?

Was Haneda Ren lying to him when he said to retreat?

Thinking of this, Akai Shuichi's eyes flashed.

Soon, the entire venue was blocked.

Everyone inside is under investigation.

Not far from the venue, a burly man was walking on the side of the street. There were some unnatural blood stains on his clothes, which were covered in black clothes.

Looking carefully, he turned out to be the one who bumped into Akai Shuichi just now.

The man left the meeting place. He walked into an alley and saw that there was no one there.

He pressed a button, and suddenly his figure began to shrink.

It wasn't until the figure stopped shrinking that it could be seen that it was a woman.

She took off the ill-fitting clothes directly, revealing the figure inside, and tore off the camouflage on her head, and the silver hair immediately poured out, completely revealing her own logo.

This look is far from what it was just now, and it is completely unimaginable that he was a burly man just now, only to see her finger pointing at the phone and showing a smile.