Chapter 49

Hearing what he said, before Ren Haneda had time to speak, he heard Ley next to him speak.

Only the man said calmly: "You heard wrong, he doesn't call this."

Matsuda Jinpei looked determined, "I've heard it all, but you still want to lie to me."

Hearing this, Ley glanced at Bourbon with obvious displeasure in his eyes. It seems to be asking the other party why they are talking nonsense.

Bourbon: ...

It's just a name. Is there anything to hide?

Ley: Nothing, I just feel a little uncomfortable.

Haneda Ren nodded when slhe heard this, and his tone was a little surprised, "So you don't know my name?"

Hearing this, Matsuda Jinpei looked at Ley's appearance, "You are surrounded by such a terrifying protector, who would know your name?"

He is still afraid that the other party will suddenly get up and fight with him.

Ren Haneda blinked, "How is it possible, Ley usually rarely does anything, he is so calm."

Calmness is real, but his fists are not fake either.

Matsuda Jinping shouted in his heart.

Haneda Ren looked at the shop that suddenly appeared in front of her, his eyes lit up, "I suddenly want to eat sushi, let's eat this today."

Seeing each other's rare interest in food, Bourbon and Ley had no objection.

Matsuda Jinpei looked at a three people who entered the store, and shouted angrily: "Go to the revolving sushi restaurant for me, hey, don't come with me to such a high-end place."

Obviously, no one listened to him.

A certain blond man turned his head back, and said mockingly: "This is a treat from a certain police officer, shouldn't you even be able to afford this little money?"

Matsuda Jinpei looked at each other speechlessly, why is it so great to work two jobs? Since you double your salary, treat me!

But he still couldn't resist the opponent's aggressive method.

He said with some shame: "Who said no!"

Then he went inside, and saw Ren Haneda ordered the most expensive sushi, and saw him come and make up the knife: "Thank you, officer."

Hearing what he said, Matsuda pressed his head: "Call me my name! You don't know my name yet, do you?"

Haneda Ren thought for a while, but there was no memory of the other party's name in his mind.

"I forgot..."

Before he finished speaking, the man's ending voice rose slightly.

"Um?"

Haneda Ren changed her words very quickly: "Then may I ask, my lord, what is your name?"

After hearing this, Matsuda Jinpei almost spat out the water in his mouth.

He didn't know what to say for a while, so he could only say: "...Who taught you to say that?"

As a result, he actually heard two echoes. Turning around, he saw two people sitting next to him.

The surprise of the two seemed no less than his. Even he didn't spit out the water, and he didn't know who spit it out.

Seeing their surprised looks, Ren Haneda took the prepared sushi calmly, and looked at the three of them after thanking them.