Chapter 30

When Haneda Ren handed in the task, she was ready to be punished.

But after a long time, no relevant information was received.

He was a little puzzled, but he didn't dare to leave.

It's still early and it's not dark yet, so the bar is still closed and there is no one else except the bartender.

He waited for a while, but still did not receive the message, it was a person who came out of the box.

The man passed behind him, Haneda Ren glanced unconsciously, and the man stopped.

At that moment, Haneda Ren actually felt that the man's back gave him a familiar feeling.

Before he could speak, the man spoke first.

"It's you?"

When the man turned his head, Haneda Ren felt that the familiar feeling just now disappeared again, because he didn't have the impression of this person in his mind.

He looked at each other coldly.

Seeing his appearance, the man was not intimidated: "The mission machine of the organization, Black Norway, did not expect to meet under such circumstances."

When Haneda Ren heard this, she looked up at him in surprise.

Because there are many people who know his name in the organization, but not many people know his appearance.

So this person has definitely seen him before.

Thinking of this, Ren Haneda began to look at the other party.

The man's black hair, similar to his eyes, was reddish, but a little lighter.

Seeing his gaze, the other party raised his eyebrows: "It seems that you don't remember me."

Haneda Ren didn't deny it, he saw that the other party didn't intend to end the conversation, so he quietly waited for the other party's explanation.

"Is there really no impression? Didn't we just meet today?"

Hearing what the other party said, Haneda Ren's eyes froze.

He thought of the figure he saw during the mission today, and looking at the man now, he felt that the clothes he was wearing were also very similar.

"It's you?"

The man looked at him with interest: "It seems that you finally remembered, but I'm still a little upset."

What's the matter, didn't he recognize it?

But in his mind, it was indeed the first time the two met.

"You don't know my name, do you? My name is Zacapa, and I belong to Rum."

Ren Haneda blinked her eyes, but did not express anything.

But he still felt the man's increasingly depressed mood.

Because the two were very close, he could still hear the man talking to himself.

"It seems that I really don't remember."

Ren Haneda frowned, and recalled it carefully, but still had no impression.

"I know you? Why did you appear at the mission site today? That's not your mission, is it?"

Saying so, Haneda Ren remembered that the information about releasing the mission came from an unfamiliar number, which he had never seen before.

His eyes became suspicious.

Zacapa raised his eyebrows: "Compared with this matter, you have something more to care about."