Chapter 80

Haneda Ren had only been in the house for half an hour before she fully understood what had happened.

He raised his eyebrows, but he didn't expose the other party.

He is now a little curious about what the old man is planning to do.

The butler quickly brought him out with a sad expression on his face.

"Master Lian, please stay at Masuyama's house for a few more days, and leave after the master's matter is over."

Haneda Ren did not refuse: "Okay."

"But, tell me, what exactly is he going to do?"

The butler was not surprised by his reaction, and he didn't know if he had discussed it with the owner.

"After the funeral, the young master will naturally understand."

Haneda Ren narrowed her eyes: "Even you want to hide it from me?"

The butler smiled and said, "This is the master's order, so I naturally dare not say anything more."

Haneda Ren glanced around, but there was no one there. He leaned over and whispered, "Butler Jiangjiao, can you really tell me secretly?"

He avoided all the people in the Masuyama family, except the housekeeper in front of him who took good care of him since he was a child.

If it wasn't for the other party's request, he wouldn't have stayed and left Masuyama's house today.

He looked at the other party and blinked: "Mr. Jiang Jiao, is it really not possible?"

The old man was silent for a while, as if he was really moved by him.

He leaned over and whispered: "I can only say that this funeral is related to the property of the Fushan family."

Something to do with property?

Knowing the news, Haneda Ren was stunned for a moment.

"The Patriarch ordered me, but I can't reveal too much yet."

Haneda Ren: "You say that, sure enough, that guy is fine."

"But if it's property, it's interesting."

Haneda Ren didn't know what she thought of, and a smile appeared on the corner of her mouth.

Seeing his expression, Butler Jiang Jiao immediately realized that the other party had some bad ideas.

He thought about it, but still didn't stop it.

The master cheated the other party this time, let Master Lian vent his anger.

Thinking of this, he smiled and said, "Young Master, you just need to understand it in your heart."

Ren Haneda thought that she would become very boring in the past few days at Masuyama's house, but she didn't expect to see a good show.

He used his subordinates and servants to spread the fact that 'the head of the family will pass on the position to the most filial person'.

So, he saw that the members of the Masuyama family performed more realistically at the funeral because of this incident.

At the same time, they will poke other people while performing, allowing Haneda Ren to see this tearing battle with her own eyes.

He admired the old man a little bit.

I was lying on it, but the child was fighting because of the inheritance issue. If other old people could not bear it long ago.