Chapter 64

What Ren Haneda feared the most still happened.

When Datehang wanted to bring him to the Metropolitan Police Department, the reason why he didn't resist so much was because the other party didn't know him well, so it didn't matter even if he went there.

But when he heard Matsuda's voice from the door, he felt an ominous premonition in his heart.

And worst of all. He was positioned right across from the door, and there was nowhere to escape. So he could only watch helplessly as the other party walked in and stared at him.

At that moment, Haneda Ren felt that her sky had collapsed.

As long as the visitor is Hagiwara or Scotland, he will not be so desperate.

It happened to be Matsuda Jinpei.

He saw a flash of surprise in the other party's eyes, and finally he was full of teasing, and reached out his hand to take out the phone from his pocket.

And the guy hasn't turned off the flash.

Haneda Ren was not only photographed, but also flashed into the eyes.

Even so, Haneda Ren told herself to be patient, after all, this is not her territory.

Then he flipped the table very calmly.

And the instigator was still editing the information on the mobile phone, as if he didn't see the panic of his colleague for a moment.

After Ren Haneda did this, she was about to go over and snatch the other party's mobile phone.

But before he could get there, a hand came out from behind Matsuda, interrupting the opponent's movements.

To be precise, he snatched his mobile phone.

Haneda Ren met a pair of eyes, and there was still a smile in that person's eyes.

"Isn't this Lianjiang? Why did it appear here? You should have told us in advance."

Haneda Ren glanced at Matsuda Jinpei, and said to the man, "I don't think this is a good idea."

Matsuda Jinpei: "What do you mean by that look..."

Before he finished speaking, his mouth was covered by the people behind him.

Hagiwara said embarrassingly: "Sorry, I'm sorry, Xiaozhenping was too excited to see you for a while, I will let him delete that photo."

Xiaozhenping, it's because of your performance that Lianjiang didn't want to come here, right?

At that moment, Hagiwara inexplicably understood Ren Haneda's dislike for her friend.

Matsuda quickly got rid of his friend's control, and instead of rushing to get his phone back, he confronted Ren Haneda.

He looked at other people's faces, leaned over, and whispered: "Hey, you are not really caught doing bad things, are you?"

"If this is the case, we may not be able to keep you as the supervisor."

Although the other party whispered in his ear, the voice was really not too low.

Before Haneda Ren could answer, Date Hang next to him said, "You guys have misunderstood this. This Mr. Haneda is actually a victim. He was almost murdered."

Hearing this sentence, both of them were taken aback.

Before they came, they didn't expect to meet Haneda Ren, nor did they expect such a thing to happen to each other.

"What on earth happened?"

When Haneda Ren heard what happened to Datehang, she couldn't help but said, "I'm not the one who has the accident, it's your squad leader who almost had an accident."