Chapter 77

This time, Gin didn't deny it.

Even so, after experiencing what happened yesterday, Ren Haneda thinks that she doesn't have such an important position in the other party's heart.

Haneda Ren couldn't help but asked: "Is Mingmei helping the organization with any tasks now?"

"It's a sum of money." Vodka said nonchalantly, "Although I promised to release Shirley with the money, but..."

"Vodka."

Qin Jiu only interrupted at this time, with a cold tone in his tone: "You talk too much."

Vodka paused, did not continue this topic, just looked at the co-pilot, and whispered: "Brother, but Black Norway is not an outsider."

Qin Jiu snorted coldly, "Whether it is one of us or a traitor, we will know later."

This tone clearly showed that he didn't trust him, and he said it very bluntly.

Ren Haneda pursed her lips, met Vodka's embarrassed eyes from the rearview mirror, and said nothing.

Although he intends to snoop on news from the organization, it is not important to him.

Now that Miyano Akemi's address can be found, it is already very good for Ren Haneda.

When arriving at the destination, Ren Haneda noticed that the place where Akemi lived was not far from her previous apartment.

"arrive."

Vodka said so, looked at the apartment next to him, and got out of the car.

Haneda Ren opened the car door, and was stopped by the co-pilot before she got out of the car.

"etc."

Hearing these words, Haneda Ren paused and looked towards Gin's position.

As a result, he saw the man open the door and get out of the car, walking beside him.

The car door was already open, Ren Haneda looked up at the tall figure beside her.

Next to the apartment is a park, and the noise comes from behind Gin.

Ren Haneda sat in the car, inexplicably feeling a sense of security in this closed space.

Especially when the shadow of gin came down under the sunlight, the whole shadow enveloped him.

Not only that, but the man's voice was also very low.

"It's best not to let me find out what you're doing again."

When Qin Jiu said this, his tone was a little cold.

Ren Haneda nodded, "I see, sir."

He is now by Qin Jiu's side every day, so what else can he do.

But it will be handed over to others.

With that said, he waited for the other party to walk away.

Unexpectedly, after a long time, the man did not see any movement.

Ren Haneda looked up at the other party with some doubts.

Qin Jiu looked at him, and then snorted softly after a long time, "It's pretty obedient."

Haneda Ren was stunned for a moment, and when she looked over again, Gin had already walked away.

He looked at himself and finally realized what the other party meant.

It turned out to be talking about the clothes I changed today.

It seems that Mr. Gin still really cares about the traitors in those organizations, so much so that he cares so much about a piece of clothing.