Chapter 29

Haneda Ren looked at the phone and moved her fingers unconsciously.

In the end, Scotland still did not return him.

He was lying on the bed, quietly looking at the black screen of the phone.

After a long time, he still didn't fall asleep, but he heard the ringing of the mobile phone.

"It's getting late, go to bed quickly."

Haneda Ren looked at these words, but still put down her phone, slowly feeling sleepiness coming.

Sure enough, Scotland wasn't angry.

But Ren Haneda could feel that something seemed to have changed since that day.

Because Scotland rarely talks to him except when necessary, and even keeps a certain distance.

Like now.

Haneda Ren looked at the mission target below, and said to Scotland: "I'll lure him here, and then you come to snipe him, how about it? Or just let me come."

Scotland tidied up the sniper rifle in his hand and didn't look up at him.

"Um."

Haneda Ren felt a little frustrated, he slowly approached: "No more?"

Scotland was willing to look up.

"No problem, I'll come."

Haneda Ren nodded and was about to go down, but his movements were slower than usual, as if he was waiting for the other party to stop him.

But until the door opened, Scotland had no openings.

Haneda Ren turned her head to look at the man's back, and walked out anyway.

Hearing the sound of the door closing, Scotland finally stopped the movement of his hands. He looked back and saw the closed door, and sighed.

Haneda Ren felt a little uncomfortable, as if he was making a fuss, he talked to the mission target, and then led the other party over.

Just a few steps away from the sniper point, Ren Haneda stopped.

Before Scotland could react, he directly took out the knife that Ley had given him, and solved the other party at once.

The mission target fell to the ground without even crying out in pain.

Ren Haneda raised her head, looked at the reflections on the building, and clicked her earphones.

"The mission is over."

After a while, a voice came from the earphones.

"good."

It was originally an awkward action, but Haneda Ren didn't feel happy, but became more and more aggrieved.

What is obviously wrong is Scotland.

Ren Haneda couldn't stand this situation, so she applied to the higher authorities, and took others to do the task together.

The person held by him was still in a daze, but Scotland held his shoulder.

"Bourbon, let's talk."

The man's eyelashes drooped, hiding all his emotions inside, but the low air pressure on his body already explained something.

Bourbon: ...

Suddenly there is an ominous premonition.

Some time ago, I had an in-depth chat with the other party because of Black Norway's birthday, but it turned out to be the same today.