Chapter 61

Knowing the mother's last name is still a summer.

Haneda Ren's father, that is, Masuyama Kenji, has always wanted to send Haneda Ren away, and he didn't even care about the blood relationship between the two.

This is all due to his growing ambition.

He dreamed of becoming a powerful figure like Pisco in the family, but he was very timid and dared not join the organization.

Of course, Kenji Masuyama is not qualified to join even if he wants to join.

So he set his mind on his next generation. He has two children, Haneda Ren and Haneda Jun.

Compared with Ren Haneda, Jun Haneda is obviously more popular. He has good eyesight and a sweet mouth. Basically, everyone in the family likes him.

And Ren Haneda, who is taciturn and obedient, is naturally not liked, so it is very obvious what his father will choose.

His idea had already begun to appear, but the first revelation was still there. The time Haneda Ren was taken out by Matsuda and Hagiwara.

After Masuyama Kenji came back, he was furious when he heard about this incident, which almost made Ren Haneda think that he had done such a terrible thing.

In the end, it was his mother who stopped the man from thinking like this, because she really loved Haneda Ren.

In this family, if there is one person that Ren Haneda cares about, it is only his mother.

It was also because of her that Haneda Ren was not sent away. Later, when Jing Guang and Ling met, his father beat him in public and threatened to send him away, but it was his mother who stopped him.

It was also at this time that my mother felt very depressed when she realized that she could not stop Kenji Masuyama's idea.

She was already in poor health.

After Haneda Ren knew that his mother had collapsed, she stayed with him all the time, and her mother said that to him.

To become stronger.

The young Haneda Ren didn't understand what it meant at the time, but just remembered her mother's words in her heart.

After looking at the sick woman, Kenji Masuyama finally regretted it, and he decided to take his wife to relax.

Just at this time, Haneda Shin, also Haneda Ren's mother, heard that her brother said that she was going on vacation at the seaside, and invited her family to go with her.

Haneda thought of the family he hadn't seen for a long time, and felt a little moved.

So their family of four went to the beach.

They later learned that there were other people besides the Haneda family.

Haneda Ren's uncle told them that they are his friends, don't mind, they are all family.

Haneda Ren didn't understand what this family meant, but seeing his mother's happy face, he didn't say anything more.

He can't swim, so even when he gets to the beach, he just watches on the beach.

And at this time, there was a person on the beach who was particularly obvious. That person had black hair, was wearing sunglasses and was lying on a beach chair, with an umbrella next to him, looking very comfortable.

In the house not far away, the adults were discussing things, Haneda Ren felt that there was a lot of noise, so she ran out, unexpectedly meeting a stranger.