Chapter 73

After Aso finished speaking honestly, he paid attention to the other party's expression.

But unfortunately, he didn't see the emotion he expected to see.

Haneda Ren's expression was still the same as before, even with a smile.

This reminded him of what the other party said just now, and he couldn't help frowning.

"...Your body has reached this point, what you should do is to recuperate well, and you can't do this anymore."

The other party's tone was light: "Do you still remember what I said just now?"

Haneda Ren admitted that what she just said was talking about herself.

There was a bit of anger in Cheng Shi's tone: "You don't listen to the doctor, what else do you need me to do?"

The other party doesn't pay attention to his body at all, no matter how much he says, it's useless.

Haneda Ren blinked and said, "I just don't listen to the doctor, but if it's you, it's a different story."

Cheng Shi twitched his forehead, and heard the other party continue: "Doctor Aso, are you going to commit suicide by leaving the patient you haven't cured?"

He was speechless: "You actually threaten me with yourself?"

Now Chengcheng suddenly realizes that the other party is completely tricking him.

He knew that he would not leave the patient alone, so he showed himself the medical record.

Looking at the other party's appearance, it is obvious that they came prepared.

Haneda Ren's expression was somewhat innocent: "...I didn't force you to read that medical record."

What is the difference between you and coercion?

Cheng Shi gritted his teeth, "Is this the way you came up with? Let me treat your illness?"

"If that doesn't work, I have a friend..."

Cheng Shi: "That friend you mentioned, isn't he dying too?"

Haneda Ren nodded: "Her life is much more important than mine, and I think if you tell me about it, you will definitely agree."

Seeing his calm look, Cheng Shi sighed.

"I see."

Hearing this sentence, Haneda Ren was taken aback for a moment, and then happily said: "Do you agree?"

At this moment, Cheng Shi smiled and said, "You stopped me twice, and I don't have the confidence to do it a third time."

"Besides, I can't leave my patients alone."

Haneda Ren nodded: "I think so too!"

Asahi was really helpless, and felt that his troubles were all caused by the other party.

While the two were still immersed in the conversation, neither of them noticed the figure standing outside the door.

Jing Guang stood at the door with his mobile phone in his hand for some time.

Just from his expression, it can be seen that the man is not in a good mood now.

His face was dark, and his hands were tightly clenched, as if he was holding back some unknown emotion.

...

Haneda Ren is naturally happy in her heart, because she saved a person's life.

But he also knows that his rescue has a time limit. If he can't make the other party feel that his existence is meaningful, Dr. Cheng Shi will probably make the same choice again.