Chapter 9

Hei Norway is obviously a person who does tasks all year round, but his complexion has no trace of sun exposure at all, and it is still obviously cold and fair.

This is the case on the face that has been tanned all year round, not to mention the hidden places.

The ankles are so white and slender that they can be held with one hand. Because I don't have the habit of wearing shoes at home, I can even see the veins on the feet.

In order to prevent the opponent from moving unconsciously, Scotland fixed the opponent's feet first.

In his experience, in the case of pain, people's instincts will subconsciously make some aggressive behaviors.

For the members of the organization, it is natural not to be careless.

But after catching it, he always felt a little strange in his heart.

He obviously gave medicine to others before.

But the feeling is different.

Scotland rubbed his hand subconsciously, and felt the opponent's foot tremble slightly, as if he wanted to pull it away, he subconsciously grasped it tighter.

Immediately, several red marks appeared on the instep, which looked very hideous.

Scotland froze for a moment: "Sorry, did it hurt you?"

While saying this, he felt that it wasn't his fault that he felt this strange.

Black Norway's feet are too delicate, and they leave marks so easily, it will inevitably make people think.

Black Norway seemed a little uncomfortable. He huddled in the corner of the sofa, trying to eliminate his sense of existence, but it was a pity that his key parts were still in the hands of others.

He pursed his lips: "It's okay, the strength is not very strong."

This sentence is like complaining.

Hearing this, Scotland only felt that it would be better if he behaved more roughly.

The thought flashed by, as if leaving no trace.

Only Scotland knows what he thinks now.

He applied some ointment, warmed it with his fingers, and then gently applied it to the red and swollen area.

Even so, Scotland still felt a slight tremor in Black Norway's body, obviously chilled.

This is also a bit delicate.

Obviously I don't care about these wounds at all, but my body is very honest, and I have a keen sense of the outside world.

With that in mind, Scotland's actions were not so gentle.

Following his thoughts, he didn't gently push the ointment away, but rather roughly touched the delicate place with his callused fingertips.

Sure enough, Black Norway's entire body froze.

It's just that he was the one who took the medicine, so he didn't act aggressively. He looked like an aggressive kitten.

And for Scotland it's a kitten without claws.

He increased the strength of his hand a little bit, and he really heard the other party's forbearance "uh".

Scotland's fingers stopped at the place where the swelling was going down, and he blinked his eyes: "Why, is my strength too strong?"

He knew it was because calluses on his fingers would make people feel uncomfortable in ordinary places, let alone wounds.

Black Norway stared at him for a long time, as if judging whether he did it on purpose.