Chapter 56

The two looked at Bourbon with a serious face and frowned.

They have known each other for so many years, so they are naturally aware of each other's abnormality.

"Why are you so serious all of a sudden? In other words, this matter should have nothing to do with you, this one..." Matsuda smiled, but when he turned his head, he met Haneda Ren's eyes, and his words froze, "...Mr."

Because he was afraid of being found out that they knew Ling Gu Ling, he called it subconsciously, but when he saw the other person's face, he still felt that he should call him a blond bastard.

Thinking of this, Matsuda Jinpei was a little annoyed.

Calling Mr. is too polite.

But Bourbon didn't care about his entanglement, he stared at Hagiwara Kenji, waiting for him to explain to himself.

Seeing the other party's appearance, Hagiwara didn't hide it. He opened his mouth to tell him what happened, but was interrupted as soon as he opened his mouth.

Haneda Ren stood up first, and said, "You have misunderstood the person, I have never met you."

Before Hagiwara could speak, Matsuda said directly: "How can you identify the wrong person in such a matter?"

But Ren Haneda just refused to admit it, leaving others with no choice.

Seeing the other party like this, Bo Ben shook his head at the two of them, indicating that they should stop talking about this topic.

Matsuda and Hagiwara had no choice but to nod, "Okay, let's treat it as if we have admitted the wrong person."

However, Matsuda Jinping did not intend to let the other party go.

He walked over, grabbed Haneda Ren's shoulders, and said with a smile: "Since it's rare to see each other, shouldn't we have a good meal? Let's treat it as a return gift for the last time I invited you to dinner."

When Bourbon heard what he said, he immediately understood the meaning of the other party. He sneered and said, "I think you want to avenge your wallet."

He still remembered that the last time Matsuda entertained guests, several of them went to a high-end sushi restaurant. I'm afraid this guy still grudges about it.

Matsuda shook his head: "How could I do such a petty thing, it's just that I want to have a meal once in a while."

"You're right, Hagi."

He said so, but the other party's attention was not here.

Hagiwara Kenji was staring at the person next to Matsuda, his eyes were so straight that the other person was a little uncomfortable.

Matsuda had no choice but to step forward and pat the other man on the shoulder, interrupting the man: "Hey, you really look like an idiot when you stare at others like this."

Hagiwara came back to his senses and saw his friend, "Ah, what did you say?"

Matsuda rolled his eyes, feeling very speechless.

"It used to be girls chasing you, but now you're acting like you're in love, scaring everyone else."

Hagiwara looked at him speechlessly, "I just have a lot of questions I want to ask him, you think too much."

Matsuda continued: "So let's find a place to eat quickly, so as to create opportunities for you."

As soon as he finished speaking, he was patted on the shoulder by someone, and when he turned his head, it was another friend of his.