Chapter 99

When Ren Haneda showed up at the villa, she only brought Grampa with her by the way.

The walls of the villa are gleaming with gold, which is particularly dazzling.

Grampa said with a sneer: "This shouldn't be real gold, right? How is it possible, if it's all real, it's too expensive."

Hearing this sentence, the person who led them in front turned around and looked at the woman with deep eyes.

Grampa was momentarily at a loss for words.

Haneda Ren looked back, looking in a good mood, he smiled and said, "Nai Nai, you are really right, do you want to experience this villa made of gold?"

Grampa looked at each other in surprise: "So this villa is really made of gold..."

Haneda Ren nodded, "I just said that our organization will never go bankrupt."

If you really run out of money, just come here and dig a little.

Grampa touched the wall curiously, "It's actually true. Thinking about it, the salary in the organization is really not much."

"Boss is too picky."

Haneda Ren also nodded, "That's true."

In fact, he is not short of money now, because he also has the family property of the Masuyama family, so the salary of the organization is not valued.

Thinking about his early years now, he really had a difficult life.

"I can talk to him about it when we meet later."

He spoke so seriously that the team leaders in front couldn't help but look back, their expressions were obviously speechless.

It seems that they didn't expect these two people to come here and still care about these trivial matters.

A few people came to the living room, and felt dark as soon as they entered the door.

I didn't feel it when I was alone, but it was very obvious when so many members of the black organization were together.

Haneda Ren looked around and said with a smile, "There are so many people."

"This should be the most grand welcome ceremony, right?"

There were even many high-level officials present who he had never met, and it seemed that they really valued his current status.

The boss was sitting in a wheelchair and turned his head when he heard the voice.

"You came."

It had been a long time since I saw him, and the old man seemed to have a few more wrinkles on his face, making him look much older.

"Long time no see, Boss, you seem to be getting worse and worse. Is it really okay to be here today?"

The old man smiled and said, "Of course, it's worth it to see you."

Although he said this, other people already had angry expressions on their faces, because Haneda Ren's words were a bit too arrogant.

"It's getting late, why not have lunch first."

Ren Haneda nodded, "My honor."

It was an overly quiet lunch. Everyone had their own concerns and watched the protagonist of the party, but Ren Haneda, who was being watched, was in a surprisingly good mood.

"... After all, not everyone has the opportunity to eat in a room full of gold."

The old man nodded and said with a smile: "I didn't expect you to be the most different in the organization."