Chapter 57

Haneda Ren only felt a very strong male hormone rushing towards his face, he was silent for a moment, thinking of the consequences.

"Forget it."

Hearing what he said, Hagiwara had no choice but to give up, with a bit of regret on his expression.

Haneda Ren is helpless: Is that how you want to catch your friend?

It was a very ordinary meal, but it was delayed a lot because two people were drinking.

Ren Haneda was already full when he was in the middle, so he could only watch the two of them drink in boredom, but there was another person next to him serving him food, which made him full.

In the end, he stopped the two of them from continuing to drink, because no matter what happened to the two of them in the end, he would definitely be exhausted anyway.

After coming out of the restaurant, they were shocked by the cold wind outside, and the two of them who drank a lot of beer were somewhat sober.

Hagiwara and the others came by car, and Ren Haneda was about to drag them into the car when they stopped them.

Bourbon: "Before I get in the car, I have to trouble you to accompany me to a place."

Matsuda instantly understood what he meant, and said with a smile, "Coincidentally, I thought of it too."

Hagiwara looked at the two, helplessly: "No, do you really want to now? If something happens to you, I don't care about you."

Matsuda: "It's okay, I feel just right now, and I want to find someone to practice my hands on."

Haneda Ren pursed her lips when she heard what they said, but finally said nothing.

Then several people gave up on the wide road, diverted to a small alley.

Because it was already night, the inside of the alley was very dark, and I couldn't even see what it looked like inside.

But the few people did not hesitate, and still walked in firmly.

After a while, a strong smell of blood came from the alley.

At this time, the expressions of the few people changed, and their steps were a little faster.

They turned on the flashlight with their mobile phones, and quickly discovered the abnormality on the ground.

Walking along the dots of red on the ground, they finally found the person they wanted to see, but he was no longer breathing.

The faces of the few people present all became serious, and they did not expect that things would turn out like this.

Matsuda leaned over, checked the person on the ground, and confirmed that the person was dead.

He whispered: "It's too late, are you sure it's him who you feel?"

Bourbon nodded, and his voice was a little low: "That's right, it's him."

As he said this, he looked back, "But I don't know him."

Hagiwara: "Is that true?"

"Is this the guy who followed you all day today?"

Yes, that's what they were talking about when they first came out of the tavern.

Ever since Ren Haneda and Bourbon went out, they could feel that someone had been following them. When they wanted to investigate this matter after dinner at night, they didn't expect such a result to happen.

Bourbon looked at Ren Haneda: "Do you have any impression of this person?"

Hearing the question, Haneda Ren glanced at the collar of the other party's suit and nodded: "Yes, he is from the organization."