Chapter 5

After the gin left, the atmosphere in the room relaxed a lot.

Not only him, Haneda Ren saw Scotland's body relax obviously.

But when he met his eyes, Scotland's body froze again.

Haneda Ren froze for a moment, looked away, and was about to leave here.

"Wait." The next second someone grabbed his shoulder, Haneda Ren paused, and turned his head to look at him.

Scotland's expression was no longer as calm as before. He was a little anxious, as if he wanted to say something.

"I……"

Ren Haneda waited cooperatively for the other party's next words, but after a long time, the other party did not say anything.

His eyelashes drooped slightly when a bell rang through the silence of the room.

Haneda Ren didn't take out the phone right away, he turned sideways to the man behind him: "Scotland, we are partners."

He didn't care much about what Scotland said, or rather, he was grateful.

I don't know why Scotland is so good and blamed him. If Gin was in a bad mood at the time, maybe he would have succeeded in killing himself and could complete the task.

But even if he didn't achieve his goal, a seed of doubt was planted in Qin Jiu's heart.

Naturally, Ren Haneda would not blame the other party for this incident, but Scotland seemed to be very concerned.

The man was taken aback when he heard these words, and then his expression was a little subtle.

Haneda Ren didn't continue to care about the other party, but just took out her mobile phone, and it was Gin's message.

A task message was sent from above.

It stands to reason that after completing a task, the next one would not be arranged immediately, but according to Qin Jiu, this should be counted as his punishment task.

The task is not difficult, and he would never have received this task in the past.

This is obviously treating him as a tool, Haneda Ren is a little dissatisfied.

Before he could say anything, a voice came from behind him.

"Is that the punishment mission? I'm going too."

Because standing behind the opponent, Scotland saw the contents of the phone.

He looked at the other party's uneasy face, and felt that this task was not safe.

So he subconsciously opened his mouth and asked the other party to bring himself there.

Scotland ignored the feeling of guilt in his heart, and smiled before the other party wanted to speak: "After all, as you said, we are partners, aren't we?"

Anyway, this punishment task was also caused by his words of misfortune, so he should be allowed to solve it.

Hei Norway's expression was a little surprised, seeing that he was so persistent, he didn't say anything else.

Scotland got the consent of the other party and sighed in relief.

...

Although agreeing to work with Scotland, Haneda Ren did not ask the other party to do complicated work.

Just let the other party come to help him keep watch.

Hearing this news, Scotland's expression was a bit complicated for some reason.