Chapter 55

Ren Haneda saw Bourbon's stunned look, looked at the other party with some doubts, and shook his hand in front of the other party's eyes.

"Hi, are you okay?"

It wasn't until he reminded him that the other party seemed to react and looked at him.

Haneda Ren looked at him, "...you've been in a daze a lot lately."

Having said that, he frowned, a little worried.

"You're not sick, are you?"

When Haneda Ren said this, she was a little worried, and she reached out to touch the other party's forehead, but she didn't expect that the other party grabbed the wrist before touching Bourbon.

Only then did he notice that Bourbon's expression was a little strange, and he seemed to be a little moved.

When looking at Ren Haneda, there seemed to be some emotions in his eyes that he couldn't understand, which made him unconsciously look away, not daring to look at her.

Bourbon: "I'm fine..."

As soon as the other party spoke, Haneda Ren found that the other party's voice was very hoarse, which sounded completely different from the previous one, which shocked him.

Bourbon seemed to be aware of this too, he pursed his lips and said, "...Then let's go there in a while."

Haneda Ren coughed a few times, and said stubbornly: "It's not us, I'm going with you."

He looked at the other party and added: "...I don't want to see him again."

He thought Bourbon would deny him, but he didn't expect the other party to say: "Well, you are right, it is indeed that I want to see him more."

This is a bit unlike the character of the other party.

Haneda Ren didn't know how to answer for a while.

There really is something wrong with Bourbon, he seems to have changed his personality, and Ren Haneda also feels that the other party's eyes looking at her are a little strange.

"Ahem, it's good that you know."

Bourbon didn't answer, and after a long time, he said, "Ren Haneda, I..."

Men rarely call his name that way, as if with some unknowable emotion.

Haneda Ren's body trembled, and her avoiding eyes met the other's eyes again.

It's just that Bourbon didn't finish his sentence. As if he saw something, he closed his mouth and let go of her hand.

Ren Haneda was stunned for a moment, and finally felt the sound of footsteps coming from behind.

He turned his head and saw Pisco's figure.

The other party looked at the two of them with subtle eyes, "...The Patriarch agreed, you two will go to see him with me."

But at this moment, Haneda Ren was very concerned about what Bourbon didn't say. He glanced at the person next to him, but it was obvious that the other party had no intention of continuing.

He had no choice but to respond: "Okay."

The three of them had their own thoughts and walked towards the owner's room.

Ren Haneda glanced at Bourbon's expression, but couldn't tell what the other party was thinking at all, so he sighed in his heart.

Bourbon only knew that the Masuyama House was huge, but that was also seen from the outside. He didn't realize how big it was until he met the owner of the Masuyama House.