Chapter 70

Show sincerity to the man when he expresses his thanks to you.

Even Haneda Ren couldn't refuse the other party at this moment: "... I should be the one thanking him for his care, Mr. Gao Ming, you are polite."

"However, I'm curious about one thing. I wonder if Mr. Haneda can explain it to me?"

Hearing this sentence, Ren Haneda froze for a moment, feeling a little unimaginable.

"Mr. Gao Ming, is there something you don't understand?"

Looking at the man's appearance, he always felt that there were no problems in the world that could hinder him.

"Of course, I'm not a god, so it's impossible to know everything." The man laughed, and the sense of alienation disappeared immediately: "It's just a little annoying, if it's not convenient to say it."

Haneda Ren heard the other party say this, shook her head and said: "Of course not, if there is something that can help, just say it."

When Zhu Fu Gaoming heard this sentence, he showed an unusual smile.

Haneda Ren noticed that after seeing this smile, Jing Guang showed a helpless expression, and this reaction made him a little confused.

I only heard the man say: "I haven't seen my younger brother for a long time. He is a character who reports good news but not bad news. He doesn't want to worry me about anything. This time he suddenly asked me for help, which really surprised me, not to mention It's because of someone else's business."

"At that time, I felt that the person who made him speak must be very special."

"So I want to ask Mr. Haneda, what is your relationship with my brother?"

Seeing what the other party said, Haneda Lian froze for a moment, then looked at Zhu Fu Jingguang.

Is this kind of help from the other party unusual?

Isn't this just an ordinary help?

Before he could answer, Gao Ming pondered and said, "It's really a little overstepping to ask this way. If Mr. Haneda feels offended, please allow me to apologize."

As soon as the words fell, Jing Guang stopped him: "Brother!"

Haneda Ren followed the sound, and inexplicably felt that the other party's cheeks seemed to be slightly flushed, and she didn't know if it was her own illusion.

"Since you feel impolite, don't ask."

Jing Guang felt his face was hot, not because he was shy.

It was because he knew clearly that he had nothing to do with Ren Haneda, so he was afraid of hearing that answer.

That would make him feel embarrassed.

Thinking of this, Jing Guang avoided Ren Haneda's eyes, and deliberately did not meet his eyes, trying to end this topic.

"... Let's go and see how that person is doing. Maybe the surgery is over now."

As he said this, he heard a voice he didn't want to hear the most.

"Why do you feel rude? Is there something shameful?"

Haneda Ren's voice was a bit suspicious, which made Jing Guang's hand clenched a little bit, and he froze for a while before turning back to look at the other party.

Meeting Ren Haneda's eyes, Jing Guang smiled wryly.

"……No."

This is because there are people who can't see it, so I dare not let the other party know.