Chapter 4

Haneda Ren's current appearance is indeed a bit scary.

He was wearing a white shirt, and because he was very close to the man, his chest was now wet, and the blood was almost all over his body, even his face was splashed a lot, like a murderer.

Scotch eyes are very clear.

It was so clear that Ren Haneda could see his current appearance through the opponent's eyes, and similarly, he also noticed the shrinking pupils of the opponent.

It seems incredible that he killed someone.

Haneda Ren frowned, before he could speak, Scotland spoke first: "It's time to go, those bodyguards will be here soon."

As if to confirm his words, there was indeed a noise not far away.

Haneda Ren noticed that the man had regained his composure at this moment, as if the momentary gaffe just now was an illusion he saw.

He hesitated for a moment: "Do you have my things?"

Scotland froze for a moment, as if remembering something: "No, time is too tight. Is there anything important in that bag?"

Nothing important, just his change of clothes.

Thinking of this, Ren Haneda sighed helplessly, he must not be allowed to go out in this suit, it would frighten passers-by.

"Forget it, you retreat first, and I will catch up right away."

There are so many people here, he can just take off a piece of clothing, and it doesn't take much effort.

Thinking of this, Ren Haneda rolled up her sleeves.

Scotland frowned, as if he didn't agree. He watched Ren Haneda withdraw the knife, revealing her white wrist, slender but very powerful, in stark contrast to the bloody white shirt on her body.

It is very unwise to stay on site unless there is a compelling reason.

Thinking of this, a thought flashed in Scotland's mind.

Haneda Ren was waiting for Scotland to leave, seeing the man's expression just now, he felt that his violent behavior was not suitable for the other party to see.

It's just that the man didn't leave. He looked at the other party and wanted to urge him.

Just as Ren Haneda was about to speak, she felt a weight on her shoulders the next second.

He froze for a moment, then looked up just in time to meet Scotland's eyes.

The man's eyes showed no disgust towards his blood color.

"There are many people here, put on my clothes first."

Ren Haneda froze for a moment, the clothes still carried the other party's temperature, which was not annoying.

It even has a faint fragrance on it.

It didn't quite match his impression of Scotland.

Haneda Ren tugged at her clothes: "Let's go, Gin should be waiting for us."

Scotland nodded and didn't say much.

...

Sure enough, as soon as Ren Haneda opened the door of the base, she saw Gin sitting on a chair waiting for them.

This time he didn't directly pull out his gun.

With a cigarette dangling from his mouth, Gin looked in a bad mood.

His subordinate almost failed in the two missions, if it was Ren Haneda, he would probably be very angry.

As if seeing them just now, Qin Jiu's eyes were sharp like a knife, looking straight at them.