Chapter 38

Under Haneda Ren's suspicious gaze, the man said awkwardly that he would try next time.

Because just going to ride the Ferris wheel alone seems to make him feel very ashamed.

Today is a day off, so there are many people in the playground.

Ren Haneda was patient, and after telling the staff several times that she wanted to make a Ferris wheel, she managed to get strange looks from the people around her.

Fortunately, it was not night yet, so there were not many people on the Ferris wheel. After all, this place has always been the best place to confess at night.

Seat 72 is at the top, and it will take a few minutes to get down.

The staff kept persuading him to do other seats, after all, all seats are the same to them.

After being rejected, Haneda Ren could feel that the other party's eyes looking at him became strange.

No matter how you look at it, it seems strange that a big man came to sit here and asked for a specific seat.

Haneda Ren also felt very embarrassed with such a gaze.

He thought that if he came to the playground to pick up the task next time, he would be out of his mind.

These few minutes are like centuries, and it feels like an extraordinarily long time.

Finally, Ferris wheel No. 72 came down, after waiting for the man in front to come down. Haneda Ren finally sat in, isolating other people's eyes.

He lowered his head to check, and sure enough, he found the package he wanted under the seat.

The bag was packed very full, and when I opened it, I found the contents inside.

Haneda Ren breathed a sigh of relief.

With just one more turn, he can take what he wants and be free.

He suddenly felt that the waiting time was not difficult.

While thinking this way, suddenly there was an explosion sound from around.

The sound was very close, and he immediately saw that the control station not far away had been blown up.

And if he remembered correctly, this control station happened to control the Ferris wheel.

Haneda Ren suddenly had an ominous premonition in her heart.

The people around screamed and ran away from the area one after another.

And the Ferris wheel is still spinning, it seems to be out of control.

When Haneda Ren looked at the things under the seat and was still a little tangled, suddenly the door of the Ferris wheel was opened.

He looked up and saw a man in black wearing sunglasses standing at the door, he was also a little surprised to see him.

"...Why would there be someone?"

Haneda Ren felt the other party's eyes, patrolled under the seat, and immediately began to be on guard.

Below is the package he wanted.

The man's expression froze, and he stopped the people behind him: "Don't come here, there are bombs in here."

Haneda Ren's seat is just right where she can see her package on the opposite side, which means that there is a bomb under her seat.

After the man finished speaking with his colleague, he came up and closed the door.

Ren Haneda saw the other party's movements and leaned in a little bit. After all, for the two of them, the space inside is still a bit narrow.