Chapter 17

Romani obviously didn't expect Black Norway to suddenly go crazy, after all, the other party had never treated him like this when they were partners.

He didn't know that his words had offended the other party, but when he heard that things had turned around, he hurriedly said, "I'll say it, I'll say it."

Romani felt the hand on his neck loosen slowly, and fresh air poured into his nose and mouth, making his throat that seemed to be on fire feel relaxed.

He coughed a few times before looking at the other party.

Hei Norway looked at him indifferently, the way he was looking at the mission targets made Romani couldn't help feeling cold.

At this time, he clearly realized that the other party was the most qualified tool for the organization.

Romani felt a little reconciled, but in the face of his life, he still revealed the secret.

"The task you did some time ago, the target person is the one from Takasaki, do you still have any impression?"

There was no change on Black Norway's face, quietly waiting for the other party's words.

"Scotland said that he killed the target and destroyed the data. He is actually lying to you." Speaking of this, Romani looked at Hei Norway with sarcasm: "He didn't destroy the data at all, and the data is still there. in his hand."

"It seems that your vision is not very good. If you choose such a boy as your partner, you will be betrayed in the end."

When Romani saw Hei Norway frowned, he was not in a good mood and was a little proud.

Without him as a partner, the other party's life is not very good.

And in fact.

Haneda Lianmu had a face, and a trace of bewilderment flashed in his eyes.

Who is the task target Takasaki?

Influenced by his own boss, he couldn't remember the name of the mission target very clearly.

Listening to Romani's description, he probably thought that it was the last time he went on a mission with Scottish Bourbon, and in the end he sprained his ankle.

Thinking of the scene where Scotland vowed to guarantee that the data had been destroyed at the end, Ren Haneda squinted her eyes.

Romani was still talking bad things about Scotland, as if he had a big opinion on this new partner of Black Norway.

"How about it, Black Norway, are you willing to have this kind of unfaithful partner? Or change to a partner who is more reassuring and allows you to fully demonstrate your abilities?"

Haneda Ren looked at the way the other party's scar healed and forgot the pain, and said, "Oh? What do you think?"

Seeing him like this, Romani hurriedly said: "I think it's better to just leave this matter to Gin. He has always been very good at dealing with unfaithful people."

Haneda Ren looked at the other party, seeing Romani until she felt hairy in her heart, and the words on her mouth slowly stopped.

He stared at the other party's neck, and slowly said: "Romani, it seems that you still haven't learned the lesson."

"What?"

Haneda Ren's eyes were a bit cool: "Who do you think Scotland's partner is?"

Hearing what he said, Romani began to feel uneasy.

The corners of Haneda Ren's lips curled up: "All his actions were ordered by me. Don't you think I don't know about this? You keep this kind of trivial matter as a secret, and you want to use it to coerce me."