Chapter 63

The atmosphere in the room suddenly became solemn.

After a long time, Bourbon looked at the other party and said with a smile: "Why, did something happen during the time I was away?"

This was the first time he heard Ren Haneda calling his name.

Even before, the other party had never called him like that.

But Ren Haneda's expression was very heavy, as if she had lost her entire soul.

Bourbon wanted to hear his name being spoken, but he didn't want it to be in this situation.

If possible, he hopes that his name will make the other party feel happy instead of being so heavy now.

Not knowing what happened, Bourbon looked at the other person's expression, trying to figure out what it was.

But unfortunately, he didn't see anything.

Ren Haneda opened her mouth, but finally said nothing.

He shook his head, and finally said: "...It's nothing, I just miss you all of a sudden."

"It's really good that you can appear here now."

"Huh?" Bourbon naturally couldn't fail to see the strangeness of the other party. He paused for a moment, but still smiled: "Why, you can't leave me in such a short time?"

When he said this, he didn't expect to get a reply from the other party.

But unexpectedly, Haneda Ren did not deny it.

"If you want to think about it that way..."

Bourbon raised his eyebrows when he heard this.

It seemed that things were much more serious than he thought.

Looking at Ren Haneda who was sitting on the chair, Bourbon walked over and stopped in front of him.

Sensing his approach, Haneda Ren raised her head to meet his gaze.

At that moment, Bourbon felt the fragility of the person in front of him from the eyes of the other party.

He sighed, not knowing what to say.

Bourbon's voice became low and low: "If I cry here, I don't have any paper."

He didn't know how to comfort people, so he could only ease the atmosphere like this.

When Haneda Ren heard this, she stretched out her hand.

Bourbon saw the opponent's fingers coming, and gently tugged at the corner of his clothes.

He was intrigued by the opponent's little gesture, so he moved closer with the strength of his fingers until he stood in front of the opponent.

Bourbon was a little curious about what the other party wanted to do.

Ren Haneda lowered her head, unable to see her expression clearly.

But Bo could feel the opponent's approach, and his body froze subconsciously.

The opponent's head slowly leaned against his body. The moment he leaned up, his tense body obviously relaxed, and then there was no movement.

Bourbon: ...

Haneda Ren seems to hide her fragility in her current actions, so that people can't see his current thoughts.

Bourbon's heart softened because of his actions.

He complained softly: "...Didn't everyone say that I don't have any paper?"

Haneda Ren's voice was a little muffled: "Who said I was crying."