Chapter 15

After the last mission, Scotland is inexplicably very wary of Zhu Xingda.

Haneda Ren didn't know what he was thinking, but he didn't have a good impression of that man.

Ambitious, powerful, and close to unknown purpose, these words are enough for him to draw the other party into the ranks of dangerous elements.

It happened that Ren Haneda didn't know how to train the newcomer, so she decided to take him to the training ground.

Fortunately, there are not many tasks recently, so he has time to observe.

The training time was very early, so Haneda Ren also went out early and waited for others at the assembly point.

Haneda Ren looked at his watch, raised his feet to find a shady place, and bumped into a person just a few steps away, he subconsciously held onto the electric pole next to him to stabilize his body.

The person who came was just above his shoulders. He had short brown hair and was still wearing a school uniform. He was obviously a middle school student.

"Ah, I'm sorry sir." The man spoke with a very crisp female voice, with an obvious accent, and his tone was bold but not offensive: "Are you okay? Xiaosheng didn't see you just now."

Haneda Ren heard this masculine self-proclaimed, looked at the other party, and noticed that she was wearing a female school uniform: "It's okay, as long as you are not injured."

I thought that the other party would leave when he heard what he said, but he didn't expect the other party to continue to ask: "Are you really all right? Is your foot hurt?"

Haneda Ren raised her eyebrows, and noticed that the other party was referring to the foot she had just injured earlier: "How do you know? This is the injury I suffered some time ago."

The girl scratched her head and explained with a smile: "Because you were a little unnatural when you walked just now, and when Xiaosheng bumped into you, you supported the telegraph pole with your hands instead of your feet, so Xiaosheng guessed that you Maybe he was injured, and he subconsciously didn't use his foot hard."

"If it's just an injury I got some time ago, I hope it doesn't get worse."

Speaking of this reasoning, the girl showed a confident expression on her face. Coupled with the other party's strong local accent, it will only make people think that she is a kind and confident sister, and it will not be offensive at all.

The corner of Haneda Ren's mouth curled up: "It will be fine, my foot is already healed, but it's just subconsciously not exerting force. What's your name? It should be time for school now, and, you are not from Tokyo?"

"Xiaosheng's name is Yueshui Nanatsuki, and he is from Fukuoka." At this point, Yueshui felt a little guilty, picked up his phone and glanced at it, "Xiaosheng didn't play truant on purpose, he came to Tokyo for a graduation trip, but he went away with his friends It's gone, and the phone's battery is dead. Oops, it's a little troublesome now."

Before she finished speaking, a mobile phone was stretched out in front of her eyes.

"Use mine, if you remember your friend's phone number."

Koshimizu Nanatsuki looked at the man in front of her. Although the man had thick calluses on his hands and hidden weapons under his clothes, all these told her that this man was very dangerous, but she didn't think he would harm her after just being together for such a period of time. .

"Thank you. If you come to Fukuoka in the future, you can come to Xiaosheng anytime." Saying this, Nanatsuki Koshimizu called her friend's cell phone, told her where she was, and waited for her friend to pick her up.