Errands

Reid's POV
I wake up extremely tired but I feel safe in Aaron's arms. Glancing at the clock I see that it's 9 in the morning, I hear people talking from downstairs. Who's here? Or is it the tv. Aaron start to wake up and when he opens his eyes he gives me a sad smile. He strokes my hair and asks "how are you?"
I give him a weak smile and say "tired but otherwise not too bad". I pause and then ask "how's you're chest?"
He sighs and says "fine, I'm just worried about you".
I frown and say "I want to see".
He shakes his head and says "spence no".
I place a hand over his and say "it's okay".
He sighs and says "fine". He pulls back the covers and I slip off him and he takes off his shirt. I'm really tired but force myself to try and sit up and straddle Aaron.
I gently press on his chest and ask "how does it feel?"
"Better." I press a little harder and he cringes and I take a deep breath and look at him, he says "a little painful". I nod he asks "spence, you okay?"
I wave my hand a little and say "yeah....um yeah I'm fine". I speak breathlessly and he looks worried. I start to feel dizzy and lean forward to grab the top of the backboard to the bed.
I close my eyes and I feel his hand on me cheek and say "spence, you need to look at me".
I open my eyes a little at say "it's fine.....it's ummm nothing".
He looks worried and says "spence". I climb off him slowly and half collapse, sitting up against the headboard. He sits up too and I take deep breaths and try and calm myself, I close my eyes and he says "spence, look at me".
I don't open my eyes, I just say "I'm fine....I'm fine...I'm just.....a little....tired".
He cautiously says "spence".
I say rushed "just dizzy". He tries to get me to lay down but I say "no". I quietly ask "does Emily know?"
He shakes his head and says "we told her you sliced your arm on the counter and the corners broken".
I weakly nod and I quietly ask "can I go downstairs?" He shakes his head and I quietly beg "please?"
He sighs and says "let's start by getting you dressed". I nod and he stands up to get my close. He gets me some slim fit, dark denim jeans and one of his gray sweaters so it's a little big and comfy on me. He grabs a collared brown shirt and jeans. I watch him quickly change before he joins me on the edge of the bed. I realize I don't have a shirt on and he lifts my wrist up and asks "how is it?"
I shrug and say "I don't know". He nods and carefully slips the sweater on. It's soft and comfortable. I stand up and I hold his arms and he holds my waist and I take a breather. Then he helps me slowly put on my jeans and he hugs me as I adjust to standing.
He quietly asks "how are you?"
I say quietly "better".
He nods and kisses my forehead and says "I love you".
I whisper "I love you too Aaron....I'm so sorry".
He says "shhh, I just want you safe". He then adds "if you want to go downstairs you have to stay on the couch".
I nod and whisper "okay, that's fair". He guides me down the stairs and I stop at the bottom.
He asks worried "spence?"
I nod and say "I just need to....sit". He doesn't say anything but nods and guides me to the couch. I collapse on the couch and curl up.
He brushes my hair out of my face and says "I'm gonna get you something small to eat".
I barely say "okay" and he heads to the kitchen.

Hotch's POV
I enter the kitchen to find Emily and JJ. JJ asks me "how is he?"
I shrug and say "spencer says he's better. He keeps getting dizzy and he said he's exhausted. He's on the couch, he wanted to be downstairs".
JJ nods and says "that's fine, I want to check on him".
I nod and say "okay". They've made cereal and I make a small bowl for spence and another for me. We all join him in the living room where he's still curled up. I join him on the couch and place the bowls on the coffee table and say quietly "spence, sit up". He nods and sits up but leans into me and I hand him the bowl. He takes small bites and listens quietly as we talk.
"So who is this mystery man JJ?" Emily asks.
She blushes and says "no one".
I frown at her and say "really".
She sighs and says "fine, I'll tell you guys Saturday."
I smile and say "okay, you should invite him".
She nods and says "okay..."
Emily looks to spence and asks "how are you?"
He shrugs and mumbles "okay".
We all frown and JJ says "I want to look in a bit". He nods and we finish up breakfast.